Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

okay let’s take it back to the beginning.

I asked you which human rights you thought should have been changed.

you then went off on a rant about various cases that you thought were terrible without actually identifying the right that you thought should be changed

the closest you came was actually the cat one, but you said that decision was due to the right for family life.

you were wrong about that. There isn’t a right to family life. The right you were thinking of was article 8 of the human rights convention. So the rest of your opinion is built on that basic misconception. That’s why you were wrong.

I’m not going to tell you what article 8 actually says, you can look it up for yourself, think about it, and when you’ve done that, then you might actually have a valid opinion about how and why it should be changed. But article 8 doesn’t guarantee a right to family life.

Top result google: Article 8 protects your right to respect for your private and family life.... how is that different from what I typed earlier?

I have thought about it and my opinion remains the same, I am not being difficult, but please help me & I don't think it is necessary to patronise me with "think about it, and when you’ve done that, then you might actually have a valid opinion about how and why it should be changed."....

The fact is, the Bolivian man stayed because he had formed a long-term relationship (and not with a cat - I have said twice Theresa May was talking billhooks about that) but with a woman - and had it been with a man, it would not have been an issue with me - but male or female should that automatically mean his visa is ripped up?

I don't think it should, hence my continued belief that my country is 'soft' irrespective of whichever government is in place.

Top result google: Article 8 protects your right to respect for your private and family life.... how is that different from what I typed earlier?

I have thought about it and my opinion remains the same, I am not being difficult, but please help me & I don't think it is necessary to patronise me with "think about it, and when you’ve done that, then you might actually have a valid opinion about how and why it should be changed."....

The fact is, the Bolivian man stayed because he had formed a long-term relationship (and not with a cat - I have said twice Theresa May was talking billhooks about that) but with a woman - and had it been with a man, it would not have been an issue with me - but male or female should that automatically mean his visa is ripped up?

I don't think it should, hence my continued belief that my country is 'soft' irrespective of whichever government is in place.
Are you a bot, troll or click-bait?

the right that appears to trouble you is the right to respect for your family life (not, as you said earlier a right to family life full stop) and if you trouble to look at the actual right itself it is subject to a series of limitations in article 8(2).

it isn’t meant to be patronising to explain that you can’t have a sensible discussion about how you would change what the article says when you don’t actually know what it says in the first place

like I said, once you have actually read the article your opinion on how it might be changed might have some legitimacy. At the moment your view has no legitimacy because, in the literal sense rather than the insulting sense, you don’t know what you are talking about

Are you a bot, troll or click-bait?

I did consider myself to be a Mr Average - a Gammonesque mid-50s, red wall floating voter and I hope people on here woukld help me to decide where to put my X before 2024. As I have said, many times, Boris Johnson was rubbish - in my opionion" So I am what many might say: I can't remember the terminolgoy for what I am: a person who cant stand any of them, but that is basically it and I am sorry to anyone whomI have offended on here because of this.

Essentially, unless they make it a law to vote - I won't.

I did consider myself to be a Mr Average - a Gammonesque mid-50s, red wall floating voter and I hope people on here woukld help me to decide where to put my X before 2024. As I have said, many times, "Boris Johnson was rubbish - in my opionion" So I am what many might say: I can't remember the terminolgoy for what I am: a person who cant stand any of them, but that is basically it and I am sorry to anyone whom have offended on here because of this.

Can we deport him to Rwanda?

Might be against his human rights, but as he doesn't believe in them, I'm sure he would appreciate it.

The funny thing is (except it is not so funny) I would love to be deported to Rwanda.

I am seriously right on the edge right now: recently I had a health scare and the medication will help me, but I work, but in a low paid job - so no free prescriptions for me. £40 a month is the cost of the medicine. My rent has just been increased by £50 whilst my pay remains static.

I am seriosly thinking that to get a cheap channel ticket to France and then a dingey back will be my best solution (I have a swarthy complexion) - my accomadation and food issues will be solved in an instant. But is it right I should even be thinking of that (probably not the best time of year). People keep slagging me off on here, but they don't know the full situation.

The funny thing is (except it is not so funny) I would love to be deported to Rwanda.

I am seriously right on the edge right now: recently I had a health scare and the medication will help me, but I work, but in a low paid job - so no free prescriptions for me. £40 a month is the cost of the medicine. My rent has just been increased by £50 whilst my pay remains static.

I am seriosly thinking that to get a cheap channel ticket to France and then a dingey back will be my best solution (I have a swarthy complexion) - my accomadation and food issues will be solved in an instant. But is it right I should even be thinking of that (probably not the best time of year). People keep slagging me off on here, but they don't know the full situation.

I've never read the sort of nonsense you are coming out with and thought "yeah, that bloke is at peak mental and physical fitness".

Do you think going down a rabbit hole of right wing bigotry will help your personal situation?

The people that hate immigrants or use asylum seekers as a political football and push this durge are laughing at people like you who fall for their scapegoat tactics.

Jeremy Kyle, Nigel Farage, Priti Patel, Sue-Ellen Braverman, Rishi Sunak. None are short of a bob or two. All incompetent chancers who rose up on the backs of other people's bigotry and ignorance.

Reach out and get help George. Bigoted politics and ignorance won't solve or alleviate your struggles in life.

I did consider myself to be a Mr Average - a Gammonesque mid-50s, red wall floating voter and I hope people on here woukld help me to decide where to put my X before 2024. As I have said, many times, Boris Johnson was rubbish - in my opionion" So I am what many might say: I can't remember the terminolgoy for what I am: a person who cant stand any of them, but that is basically it and I am sorry to anyone whomI have offended on here because of this.

You don’t have to apologise to anybody. Your posts come across as very naive, even childlike, and cross a line that not many would dare to take. I usually skirt past them but thought I’d ask the question.

Have a nice day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.