Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

Sadly only political nerds will see it.

I doubt it'll be in the news bulletins later as they push their narrative that immigration is "out of control"
Immigration is out of control. If you think that 40,000 people coming to our shores so far this year, risking their lives and funding criminality in inflatable boats, in "control" then I wonder what you would say out of control actually is.

Immigration is out of control. If you think that 40,000 people coming to our shores so far this year, risking their lives and funding criminality in inflatable boats, in "control" then I wonder what you would say out of control actually is.
Ever thought of just letting people come, get work, pay taxes and contribute to society? Maybe they could do some of the jobs ‘we’ think we’re too good for like caring for the elderly, fruit and veg picking. Or the stuff we don’t have enough qualified for like lorry driving, doctors and nurses… radical idea I know but maybe it’s worth a go.

Last edited:
Ever thought of just letting people come, get work, pay taxes and contribute to society? Maybe they could do some of the jobs ‘we’ think we’re too good for Luke caring for the elderly, fruit and veg picking. Or the stuff we don’t have enough qualified for like lorry driving, doctors and nurses… radical idea I know but maybe it’s worth a go.
Why does Luke have to care for all the elderly? Bit unfair on the lad.

Ever thought of just letting people come, get work, pay taxes and contribute to society? Maybe they could do some of the jobs ‘we’ think we’re too good for Luke caring for the elderly, fruit and veg picking. Or the stuff we don’t have enough qualified for like lorry driving, doctors and nurses… radical idea I know but maybe it’s worth a go.
Ah, the half a million legal immigrants last year don't cover this then? You're happy for the illegals too fund criminality whilst risking their and their kid's lives? it's the illegal immigration I take issue with. I have no issue whatsoever with controlled immigration.

What's with all the Albanians coming? Young lads?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.