Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

I'm not saying there isn't a problem with immigration or labour have the answers. In fact their silence or confusion over the issue makes it perfect for weaponisation by the Tories - just like brexit.
I agree. Starmer needs to step up and get his policies out there. People need time to see and digest them.

I agree. Starmer needs to step up and get his policies out there. People need time to see and digest them.

Nope I disagree - just let the Tories founder and implode - scandal after scandal - they will have done the work to launch a manifesto when an election is called. From what I see the Tories are so disjointed and fighting amongst themselves they will have done little work on any sort of manifesto as they have not had the spare bandwidth. Johnson was criticized for his limited manifesto in 2019 - this lot will be lucky to get a pamphlet together

Braverman reckons we're facing an 'invasion' along our South coast.
Someone should remind her what's happening in Ukraine.
That is a country suffering desperately from and fighting heroically back against a murderous invasion from Russia.
It is an absolute disgrace for her to use this deceptive language of equivalence.

Boo hoo.

I'm familiar with your work. You're a right wing nutter.

I don't have time for scaremongering nonsense.

Get your passport in hand and fuck off elsewhere please?
I understand your anger, but that polarisation is exactly what braverman is trying to engineer - textbook divide and rule. We'll be so busy calling each other racists or woke and telling each other to fuck off that we won't notice what is happening to our country and living standards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.