Suella Braverman - sacked as Home Secretary (p394)

A selection from just today and I wonder what Ukraine thinks about our ‘invasion’, as it’s categorised by Braverman?

"If people don't want to go to Manston, they can stay in France," says Conservative MP Sir Edward Leigh. "My right honourable friend is absolutely right," says Suella Braverman.

"If the accommodation isn't good enough for them they can get on a rubber dinghy back to France," Conservative MP Lee Anderson tells Suella Braverman. Braverman: "My friend is right... Any complaints that the accommodation isn't good enough is frankly indulgent and ungrateful."

”I don't wake up in the day worrying about the welfare of people who have illegally entered our country," says Conservative MP Tom Hunt.

Nigel Farage on the World at One talking about a "flood" of migrants coming to the UK, the day after an immigration centre in Dover was attacked with petrol bombs. He and they won’t be satisfied until this country is on fire...

Gets the gammons roasting in faux rage. 'Spose it'll save them on heating bills.

Immigration is the perfect excuse to cover up the criminal underfunding of social housing, GPs , Schools, Hospitals, Dentists and more. How do all these new build estates get signed off without building or investing in any of the local facilities.

You just know that her denial of her blocking hotel blocking etc is just going to end up with an e-mail emerging showing she did - this shabby grubby hang on at any cost cabal never learn - that will be Sunak's downfall - hope its leaked in time for PMQ's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.