Summer 2023 outgoing

We will continue to evolve. A number of players will leave and tactically I don't think we'll see Stones in the midfield as much next season. Players will have to be brought in, but it will be hard (I'd say impossible) to find players who can immediately compensate for the quality and particularly the experience of those who might leave. Would happily settle for the League next season (I know how conceited that might sound) if it meant we had a younger and hungrier squad ready to go in 2024-25.
Way, way, way, way too early to be conceding anything. The false humbleness is no longer cute, its run its course. Foden moves into the midfield, one of Bernardo or Gundo stay, Gvardiol signs on, bring in a younger, pacier, hungrier player than Mahrez and off we go. I'm starting to think some of you are gamblers and will use any shithousery to bring down the odds...behave : )

Sorry but if Alvarez already had his head turned... We don't need his Spidey senses.
Has anyone considered trying him out wide on the right. He went straight from playing in Argentina to City without much, if any, time to adjust. If he could play on the right it would be a massive boost to the squad. He can press, he can pass long switching the field, he has decent pace, can dribble, and can definitely score goals. Just wondering...

So; there could be up to a quarter of last August's PL squad gone come the community shield kickabout.
8 of the 23 brought to Istanbul last week were not with the side that won the 2021-22 Prem title. That's a shade over one third of the squad. Things change every year...

If all of those players leave, the transfer fees plus the cash earned for winning the treble plus potentially World Club Cup and super league, I would anticipate some big money signings:

Gvardiol
Kovacic
Kimmich
Rice
Karatskhelia
Vinicius Junior

OK maybe not and I hope Silva doesnt leave

If all of those players leave, the transfer fees plus the cash earned for winning the treble plus potentially World Club Cup and super league, I would anticipate some big money signings:

Gvardiol
Kovacic
Kimmich
Rice
Karatskhelia
Vinicius Junior

OK maybe not and I hope Silva doesnt leave
"Vinicius Junior"

WTF where did that come from?

I can't imagine this team without gundog silva walker even mahrez laport, but do we as a club need it to go forward and progress even further if thats possible, fans as well, whoever leaves they will go with hero status and be remembered forever, I would like to see a statue of the trophy lift in istanbul, difficult to imagine any of them not here anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.