Summer 2023 outgoing

It’s interesting because immediately I was like you can’t play Foden and KDB centrally together but maybe Pep will start playing KDB deeper more controlled. Certainly a good idea moving forward.
If anything, the older Kev gets, the further forward Guardiola plays him.

Sounds like an exodus from what is already the smallest squad in the PL.

This will have to be some window and it will have to be quick. Not ideal but you have to trust City..they get it right time after time.

Walker is a surprise. Bloody hell it’s not like he never featured like Phillips and he came on in the CL.

Walker
Laporte
Gomez

Phillips
Gundo
Bernardo

Mahrez
Palmer

Hell of a lot that
Sam Lee hasn’t really been in the know for City in a very long time. Don’t believe Walker will go, think Phillips and Gundo will stay too. Doubt Palmer goes as well

Why would we keep Philips?
Offers us nothing, anything around a £10m loss would be a result .

Because Philips wants to stay and City usually giving this kind of player chance. I mean Zinchenko already did it in his first season begging to City to let him stay despite City willing to sell him back then. Zinchenko only become squad player for several season so i think Philips have decent chance to be like Zinchenko.

Paradoxically, I think winning the Champions League to complete the Treble might make some of our older players decide that it is time to leave. After all they have achieved the ultimate and will always have those medals and go down in history. I hope we can keep Gundog for at least another season with and option, and get Bernado to see out his contract. Kyle might think the only way is down from here, and we have probably seen the last of Laporte. It will be interesting to see what happens between now and the end of June. I am sure nothing will be revealed until the International fixtures have been played, but the next 15 days will reveal a lot about the future.

Regarding Phillips, nothing against him but would prefer Lavia all day being the cover for Rodri

Because Philips wants to stay and City usually giving this kind of player chance. I mean Zinchenko already did it in his first season begging to City to let him stay despite City willing to sell him back then. Zinchenko only become squad player for several season so i think Philips have decent chance to be like Zinchenko.
Gomez, IMO. Philips should aspire to be a reliable Rodri backup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.