Summer 2023 outgoing

With that amount of money (it's what, 3, 4 times what he's currently making?), I don't think City will block the deal. What fee do you guys think City should demand? 50-60m maybe? And what kind of replacement can we expect with that kind of money, if Txiki is indeed looking for a replacement RW.

With that amount of money (it's what, 3, 4 times what he's currently making?), I don't think City will block the deal. What fee do you guys think City should demand? 50-60m maybe? And what kind of replacement can we expect with that kind of money, if Txiki is indeed looking for a replacement RW.

How about 100m ? they are paying crazy amount of money on wages, so why not on transfer fee?

How about 100m ? they are paying crazy amount of money on wages, so why not on transfer fee?
€1m/week for 4 years… nice work if you can get it! Still, he can’t have a beer or show his knees in public without risking a flogging, so swings and roundabouts.

I predict Bernardo to go to PSG. The Qataris would need to save face once Mbappe fecks off to Real Madrid.
Thus, Gundogan would have to stay to rotate with KDB and Kovacic.
I doubt Mahrez actually goes but I wouldn't mind. Alvarez can take his minutes.

I predict Bernardo to go to PSG. The Qataris would need to save face once Mbappe fecks off to Real Madrid.
Thus, Gundogan would have to stay to rotate with KDB and Kovacic.
I doubt Mahrez actually goes but I wouldn't mind. Alvarez can take his minutes.
If Mahrez leaves, wed probably just get a new Winger. Foden is almost definitely moving inside next season. I can see Phil being the constant 8 with Kev and Gundogan Sharing the other 8 to save their aging legs if Gundo stays. And if he goes, Kovacic gets that role of spotting Kev and starting the season when Kev is out..

The new Winger has to be a super talent. Slobozslai sounds almost irresistible at this point.

Last edited:
Especially when Kev is fucked for possible 12 weeks
Then he needs to train so long recovery for KDB

His days of training & playing at the rate Pep goes will be tough
This will be a major fact in both Gundo & Bernardos choices imo

They look fucked

Could be Stones fulltime in midfield if Gvardiol is signed leaving Alvarez to push on

I honestly believe he will push from within, Pep loves wingers, Palmer will need to play more & then maybe some winger out of the blue signing if Berny & Mahrez go

Gnabry, Diaby?
Diaby (Leverkusen) is a very good shout.

way too many rumours for liking about an exodus.

Mahrez, Bernardo, Gundo, Walker, Cancelo, Laporte, and potentially Gomez, Phillips too and Palmer on loan.Thats a third of the squad.

we do need an injection into the squad after a treble season to make sure they dont sit back, lose motivation, hunger etc., also I am sure the mentality of Haaland gave everyone a lift alongside his goals.

I would try to keep Gundo and Bernardo one more season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.