Summer Sales 2015

sam-caddick said:
calciomercato.it @calciomercatoit · 9h 9 hours ago
AS Roma are focused on completing a triple swoop for Manchester City trio Dzeko, Jovetic and Milner

That is at least 50m euro in fees and at least 300k£ per week in wages

With their ffp problems, could they afford all three. Milner wants more money than even City are willing to pay (apparently), Dzeko might be willing to take a pay cut but you would still imagine that it would be beyond romas reach. Jovetic is about the only realistic target for them

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
calciomercato.it @calciomercatoit · 9h 9 hours ago
AS Roma are focused on completing a triple swoop for Manchester City trio Dzeko, Jovetic and Milner

With their ffp problems, could they afford all three. Milner wants more money than even City are willing to pay (apparently), Dzeko might be willing to take a pay cut but you would still imagine that it would be beyond romas reach. Jovetic is about the only realistic target for them

Milner will be free, Jovetic will be lucky to fetch 15m, same with Dzeko.

I reckon 30m-35m max for all three.

sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:

City want 20m£ for dzeko, or at least that's what the rumours are saying. I think we would want 25-30m€ for jovetic, his value in Italy hasn't really decreased. So 50m€ is a fair value in my opinion.

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:

City want 20m£ for dzeko, or at least that's what the rumours are saying. I think we would want 25-30m€ for jovetic, his value in Italy hasn't really decreased. So 50m€ is a fair value in my opinion.

I agree mate, but 50m euros is around 35-36m pounds which is the upper estimate of my valuation.

Italy hasn't got a lot of money and with FFP I think we may struggle to get big money for our outgoings because a lot of them are on big wages and are pretty much all on the verge of 30 or haven't played much.

Out: (over 2 seasons)
Cabellero - 5m
Wright - next to nothing
Sagna - 5m
Kolarov - 10m
Demi 3m
Yaya - 20m
Nasri - 20m
Jovetic - 20m
Fernando - 8m
Milner - free
Lampard - free
Negredo - 25m
Nastasic - 7m
Dzeko - 15m

Total: £138

In: (over 2 seasons)
Hg keeper ( don't have to be anything special) - 5-10m/ free if from academy
Clyne - 20m
Angelino/ Kurzawa - free/15m
Denayer or/and Rekik - both free
Pogba - 50m
Kondogbia - 20m
George Evans - free
Reus - 40m
Marcos lopes - free
Brandon Barker - free
Thierry Ambrose - free

Total £130m - £145m

The team would have pace, energy and it would keep the criticts from saying we don't produce any players, as well as having a small net spend.

Maybe one of the "ITK's " can give us some better clues rather than trying to play fantasy football.

Who is the £50 Million target for example? and are we actually going for a Bale/Messi or Ronaldo type signing?

bluechampion7891 said:
sam-caddick said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Interesting that Dzeko is valued in British £s but Jovetic is valued in Euros € !?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.