Summer Sales 2015

Thenumber1blue said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Two players we won't be getting rid of this summer,Nasri and Dzeko.Stop fuckin adding them to your lists !

Oh and Yaya,our greatest player for a very very long time !

I think one of Nasri or You're will go and would expect Dzeko to go as well.

well, it would seem that we wont be signing anyone for the first XI next season since we wont be selling Yaya, Nasri, or Dzeko, all three first team players with first team wages. unless we are selling Bony, Aguero, or Silva.

The two that would be at the top of my list would be dzeko and kolorov...closely folliwed by cabellero to be replaced by a young english keeper.

Looks like milner will run down his contract and think we all know yaya will leave.

I think jovetic has a lot to offer but mp doesnt seem to so think he will go as well

citizens_1976 said:
CB- Godin (possibly) I would promote Denayer and would not give Mangala another chance. The man has no football brain whatsoever.

What a load of bull. Him not having football brain is probably reason why he started 10 of 12 games we had clean sheet this season and other two were when he was injured. And from those 10 it was 5 with Kompany and 5 with Demichelis that proves he is adaptable to his partner.

simon23 said:
The two that would be at the top of my list would be dzeko and kolorov...closely folliwed by cabellero to be replaced by a young english keeper.

Looks like milner will run down his contract and think we all know yaya will leave.

I think jovetic has a lot to offer but mp doesnt seem to so think he will go as well

The strikers don't seem to suit the way Jovetic likes to play, & ironically Bony is the one who probably does, but will most likely be the bloke who replaces him. Jovetic is an absolute class act but it looks like we are not going to see the best of him. Pity.

As for the rest, I just don't want to watch Kolarov anymore. I know he puts some good crosses in, but he also just boots loads into defenders legs without thinking. And he scored some fantastic free kicks & even had spells where he's defended pretty well.

But that doesn't take away the pain, of watching him plodding up & down the pitch doing fuck all, which is the case in about 70% of his games.

I'm just fed up of seeing him.

Dunno if any of this is true,hopefully not.....if it is though,I thought these cunts are banned?
Claims in here that there has been meetings etc.
Part of an article from Catalan sport......big article,so just posting what concerns city...

Clubs with selling predisposition to the end of this course and agents eager to move to their constituents estimate that more sooner or later the club should take a step back and reconsider their claims in other market proposals economically more affordable and more prone to make the jump to Camp Nou either this summer or in January 2016 once solved the sanction imposed by FIFA. In recent weeks the list of alternative offerings to bolster the midfield is extensive: some have dismissed as absurd, others remain on the table on standby and at least a couple of them have already earned a preliminary contact to confirm the will of the player and establish a first economic assessment.

This is the case of David Silva. One of the international of the 'Red', eternal aspiring call at the Camp Nou, and that every year is postulated as a summer reinforcement. In 2015 it will not be an exception. Manchester City is preparing a revolution in depth in his squad and depressed and devalued Silva partly player poster transferable at a reasonable price. The main novelty is that only weeks ago were maintained direct contacts with the sports management of the City and international actors to corroborate all this data. There was London summit and the meeting was described as "cordial and satisfactory". Economically, it is hoped that the final amount of an alleged transfer should not exceed 30 million euros

Silva has always lived with the poster player 'Barça profile'. His versatility in the midfield and his exquisite sense of ball that would allow easy adaptation to FC Barcelona game system. It is true that the years pass and Silva already been planted at 29, but his hiring would be based on a very reasonable price market and guarantee high performance in the short and medium term. The Manchester City player still is aware of contacts, his agents expect events in the coming weeks.

Full article in here...
<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=es&u=http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/herrera-silva-suenan-con-barca-4148339&usg=ALkJrhicJA4uDA_sxdffasKpliWcjJGVTQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... liWcjJGVTQ</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.