Summer Sales 2015

citizens_1976 said:
I think we need a massive shake up for next season, we have about 4 or 5 world class players and the rest are not up to scratch IMO.

GK-Hart
RB- Zabaleta
LB- Ricardo Rodriguez (someone good defensively and offensively)
CB- Kompany
CB- Godin (possibly) I would promote Denayer and would not give Mangala another chance. The man has no football brain whatsoever.
DMC- Schneiderlin (gives a side a great balance defensively and offensively)
CM- Pogba (hopefully) Get rid of Yaya, his time has come.
CM- Koke (The man is an absolute engine, he is what we need, someone who can run the hard yards)
LW- Bale/Sterling/Reus (we have to aim for the best homegrown talents)
RW- Silva/De Bruyne (Free Role)
ST- Aguero

I would get rid of Dzeko and Jovetic and bring in someone like Lacazette, who can play on the last shoulder with plenty of pace. If we are looking to sell Yaya to Inter, i would think about trying to get Kovacic on the cheap, the kid could be an absolute megastar, all the makings of a potential world class talent.

To clarify who i would sell:

Dzeko
Clichy
Jovetic
Yaya
Mangala
Fernando
Sagna
Nasri

Time for a change and time to mix things up, the one thing our side lacks is pace on the counter attack. I personally feel that if we had raw pace on the counter, we would be a massive threat in Europe. Would also promote Lopes, Angelino for a few games and Brandon Barker when the time is right. Offer us different kind of options and for me could be good enough to make the grade. Would possibly think about bringing Karim Rekik back too as a squad player.

I would love Diego Simeone as manager as well. He gets the balance between defence and attack to absolute perfection.

Has anybody actually given a thought to HOW we could practically achieve this level of turnover of faces?

Sell them all first? Then get reamed a new one over the price of the replacements knowing that if we didn't pay the money then we would practically have no first team to start the season with

Or... Buy first and then what? Watch on as all that talent and investment disappears for the footballing equivalent of 50p and a bag of crisps with everybody knowing we had to sell to balance the books or not have a massive wage and squad problem.

There is a reason player turnover is done at the pace it is.

We are going to struggle to buy the first replacement at a sensible price now that pretty much every pundit has told the world that we HAVE to buy this window.

OUT:
Demichelis
Kolarov
Yaya Toure
Lampard
Milner
Jovetic
Dzeko

IN:
Rekik (end loan)
Denayer (end loan)
Kurzawa
Barkley
Sanson
Zuculini (end loan)
Lopes (end loan)
Felipe Anderson or Sterling

TEAM:
Hart (Caballero, Wright)
Zabaleta (Sagna) - Kompany (Denayer, Boyata) - Mangala (Rekik) - Kurzawa (Clichy)
Fernandinho (Fernando) - Barkley (Zuculini)
Nasri (Navas) - Silva (Lopes) - Anderson or Sterling (Sanson)
Aguero (Bony)

-Sagna could be sold and replaced with Clyne
-Boyata could be sold
-Sanson can be a utility player like James Milner

I can see Jovetic and Sinclair going, after that it's very difficult to see who would bid for any of our other players.

Massive wages, and they are around 30. Very few clubs buy players in that age group

BenLlewellyn said:
Out: (over 2 seasons)
Cabellero - 5m
Wright - next to nothing
Sagna - 5m
Kolarov - 10m
Demi 3m
Yaya - 20m
Nasri - 20m
Jovetic - 20m
Fernando - 8m
Milner - free
Lampard - free
Negredo - 25m
Nastasic - 7m
Dzeko - 15m

Total: £138

In: (over 2 seasons)
Hg keeper ( don't have to be anything special) - 5-10m/ free if from academy
Clyne - 20m
Angelino/ Kurzawa - free/15m
Denayer or/and Rekik - both free
Pogba - 50m
Kondogbia - 20m
George Evans - free
Reus - 40m
Marcos lopes - free
Brandon Barker - free
Thierry Ambrose - free

Total £130m - £145m

The team would have pace, energy and it would keep the criticts from saying we don't produce any players, as well as having a small net spend.

So, are you seriously sugesting if Joe gets injured or has another dip in form to see him dropped, you would be happy with "keeper ( don't have to be anything special) - 5-10m/ free if from academy " between the sticks?

Think you might wish to rethink

moh said:
citizens_1976 said:
I think we need a massive shake up for next season, we have about 4 or 5 world class players and the rest are not up to scratch IMO.

GK-Hart
RB- Zabaleta
LB- Ricardo Rodriguez (someone good defensively and offensively)
CB- Kompany
CB- Godin (possibly) I would promote Denayer and would not give Mangala another chance. The man has no football brain whatsoever.
DMC- Schneiderlin (gives a side a great balance defensively and offensively)
CM- Pogba (hopefully) Get rid of Yaya, his time has come.
CM- Koke (The man is an absolute engine, he is what we need, someone who can run the hard yards)
LW- Bale/Sterling/Reus (we have to aim for the best homegrown talents)
RW- Silva/De Bruyne (Free Role)
ST- Aguero

I would get rid of Dzeko and Jovetic and bring in someone like Lacazette, who can play on the last shoulder with plenty of pace. If we are looking to sell Yaya to Inter, i would think about trying to get Kovacic on the cheap, the kid could be an absolute megastar, all the makings of a potential world class talent.

To clarify who i would sell:

Dzeko
Clichy
Jovetic
Yaya
Mangala
Fernando
Sagna
Nasri

Time for a change and time to mix things up, the one thing our side lacks is pace on the counter attack. I personally feel that if we had raw pace on the counter, we would be a massive threat in Europe. Would also promote Lopes, Angelino for a few games and Brandon Barker when the time is right. Offer us different kind of options and for me could be good enough to make the grade. Would possibly think about bringing Karim Rekik back too as a squad player.

I would love Diego Simeone as manager as well. He gets the balance between defence and attack to absolute perfection.

Has anybody actually given a thought to HOW we could practically achieve this level of turnover of faces?

Sell them all first? Then get reamed a new one over the price of the replacements knowing that if we didn't pay the money then we would practically have no first team to start the season with

Or... Buy first and then what? Watch on as all that talent and investment disappears for the footballing equivalent of 50p and a bag of crisps with everybody knowing we had to sell to balance the books or not have a massive wage and squad problem.

There is a reason player turnover is done at the pace it is.

We are going to struggle to buy the first replacement at a sensible price now that pretty much every pundit has told the world that we HAVE to buy this window.

this is exactly where Txiki will have to earn his corn.

He did get good value last season on our sales and we did bring in 5 new players, however this summer the challenge is to bring new faces for the first XI while moving big players

mosssideblue said:
BenLlewellyn said:
Out: (over 2 seasons)
Cabellero - 5m
Wright - next to nothing
Sagna - 5m
Kolarov - 10m
Demi 3m
Yaya - 20m
Nasri - 20m
Jovetic - 20m
Fernando - 8m
Milner - free
Lampard - free
Negredo - 25m
Nastasic - 7m
Dzeko - 15m

Total: £138

In: (over 2 seasons)
Hg keeper ( don't have to be anything special) - 5-10m/ free if from academy
Clyne - 20m
Angelino/ Kurzawa - free/15m
Denayer or/and Rekik - both free
Pogba - 50m
Kondogbia - 20m
George Evans - free
Reus - 40m
Marcos lopes - free
Brandon Barker - free
Thierry Ambrose - free

Total £130m - £145m

The team would have pace, energy and it would keep the criticts from saying we don't produce any players, as well as having a small net spend.

So, are you seriously sugesting if Joe gets injured or has another dip in form to see him dropped, you would be happy with "keeper ( don't have to be anything special) - 5-10m/ free if from academy " between the sticks?

Think you might wish to rethink

Main point I was trying to make was that we shouldn't have a non-homegrown keeper as we can find English keepers that could take a place as Hg and have a bit more quality in other positions (if there isn't an Englishman out there any better.) If we really need to have someone of a reasonably high quality then we can get someone like Tom Heaton (just an example off the top of my head) or a keeper of that quality.

Thenumber1blue said:
Two players we won't be getting rid of this summer,Nasri and Dzeko.Stop fuckin adding them to your lists !

Oh and Yaya,our greatest player for a very very long time !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.