Summer Sales 2015

We should sell Jovetic, Dzeko, Kolarov and Boyata in addition to those already going (Lampard, Milner, Negredo, Nastasic, Richards, Sinclair and Guidetti).

Then buy young LB, CM and winger.

Then promote Rekik, Iheanacho, Lopes, Denayer and Zuculini to fill the vacancies left by the eleven players leaving.

Rammy Blue said:
richards30 said:
worsleyweb said:
Been told today that dzecko is off to Roma.

Interesting! Wouldn't have had edin going there.
Any idea on fee mate?

3 pizzas and a packet of pistachio nuts.

His mrs is a mate of my mrs friend and they go to out socially together. She has told her she is off to Rome. It could be lazio thinking about it! Just that they are moving to Rome.

worsleyweb said:
Rammy Blue said:
richards30 said:
Interesting! Wouldn't have had edin going there.
Any idea on fee mate?

3 pizzas and a packet of pistachio nuts.

His mrs is a mate of my mrs friend and they go to out socially together. She has told her she is off to Rome. It could be lazio thinking about it! Just that they are moving to Rome.

Don't doubt your info mate, tbh I don't give a fuck where he goes, as long as we get reasonable money for him.

Toure & Nasri MUST GO (dickheads & not the right attitude we need if we're trying to build a culture at the club)

Dzeko must go, he just looks indifferent at times ....

Jovetic Im sure is on his way, still think he's talented & looked like he'd found his feet at the beginning of the season, got injured again and hardly featured since!!

I'm assuming Milner is going to Liverpool - the papers are full of it.

If we let anyone else go, Kolarov, Sagna maybe then we need to replace with an upgrade, easier said than done.

AlloBoi said:
Demichellis ( Out Of Contract)
Kolarov
Caballero
Fernando
Nastasic
Sinclair
Navas
Jovetic
Dzeko
Yaya ( he's off imo)
Lampard ( Out of contract )

There's the possibility of 11 players leaving...going to be a very busy summer

I thought Demichelis had signed for another year ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.