Summer Sales 2015

AlloBoi said:
I'd love us to keep Yaya but just a feeling I have is that he will be off.

We sell Fernando cause he's shit , try and get schniderlin from Southampton.

Navas because he's to inconsistant , I'd give Lopes his role

Dunno if you noticed Toure is not up to it anymore and his attitude reeks of a prima donna

pavelsrnicek said:
richards30 said:
Edin @ £ 20m
Kolarov @ £ 10m
Jovetic @ £ 18m
Yaya @ £ 20m (only time to cash in now)
Navas @ £ 10m
Fernando @ £ 10m
Guidetti @ £ 3m
Sinclair @ £ 3m

Over £90m in sales there.

ins:

Reus @ £25m
Kurzawa @ £ 15m
Lacazetta @ £ 30m
Pogba @ £ 65m
Pepe or miranda @ £ 15m
de bruyne @ £ 30m
Schneiderlin @ £ 30m

Nett spend £110m but i do think it is required this summer!!! Plus wages saved on yaya, lampard, milner and mdm then we would be set for a real go in all competitions

We will get nothing for Guidetti as he can go on a Bosman. Reus if he moves will be much more than £25m as he has just signed a new deal.

Didn't we do one of those loan with agreement to buy ??

Thenumber1blue said:
Two players we won't be getting rid of this summer,Nasri and Dzeko.Stop fuckin adding them to your lists !

Why the f*ck would we not sell them - just not the right attitude especially Nasri ..... Just short-sighted if we keep players who dont give 100% every time. We're supposed to be building a culture at the club, yet we've got numpty Yaya leading the team out & people wanting us to keep players like Nasri who have NO STOMACH for a fight :-/

Marvin said:
I can see Jovetic and Sinclair going, after that it's very difficult to see who would bid for any of our other players.

Massive wages, and they are around 30. Very few clubs buy players in that age group

We need to get some of them out to stop the rot ... I would be very worried if we're relying on the like of Nasri, Yaya and Dzeko next season

TrueBlue1705 said:
AlloBoi said:
I'd love us to keep Yaya but just a feeling I have is that he will be off.

We sell Fernando cause he's shit , try and get schniderlin from Southampton.

Navas because he's to inconsistant , I'd give Lopes his role

Dunno if you noticed Toure is not up to it anymore and his attitude reeks of a prima donna

Thank Fuck AlloBoi is not in charge

TrueBlue1705 said:
Thenumber1blue said:
Two players we won't be getting rid of this summer,Nasri and Dzeko.Stop fuckin adding them to your lists !

Why the f*ck would we not sell them - just not the right attitude especially Nasri ..... Just short-sighted if we keep players who dont give 100% every time. We're supposed to be building a culture at the club, yet we've got numpty Yaya leading the team out & people wanting us to keep players like Nasri who have NO STOMACH for a fight :-/
Ok,let's keep mercenary Milner then cos he always tries !

CTID101 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Have Roma got anyone that we'd be interested in?
Euros.

In all seriousness possibly Pjanic?

I imagine if Edin is off to Roma it's because of Pjanic as they are close friends. He won't be going anywhere if Edin is indeed joining him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.