Sagna
Lampard
Nasri
Yaya
Nastasic
Sinclair
guidetti

All out!!!

Nastasic has already gone. Guidetti is out of contract as is Lampard.

Fernando will definitely stay, and I have my doubts if Sagna would move after signing a 3 year contract. However, the rest should all go, as will probably Milner who is also out of contract. In addition I would sell Caballero and get a decent back up for Joe.

Most importantly we should only be signing players who are much better than we have and use the EDS to fill the squad quota.

I can see Jovetic and Fernado being here next season. In defence of all our new starts, they haven't excatly joined a team willing to pull up trees so are probably thinking wtf is happening here. They need a season with a team, playing as a team.

Jovetic has skill and desire in abundance, we need to tap into that.

Definite outs for me are:

Yaya - well past his best, has major attitude problems.
Nasri - Too petulant, immature and inconsistent
Kolorov - Looks the hard man, yet defends like a fairy

mosssideblue said:
I can see Jovetic and Fernado being here next season. In defence of all our new starts, they haven't excatly joined a team willing to pull up trees so are probably thinking wtf is happening here. They need a season with a team, playing as a team.

Not a chance Jovetic is here next season.

stony said:
mosssideblue said:

I was stating an opinion, you appear to be stating fact. What is your source for this "assumption" of yours

yellamcfc said:
richards30 said:
Major surgery required!!

Edin
Jovetic
kolarov
Fernando
Sagna
Lampard
Nasri
Yaya
Nastasic
Sinclair
guidetti

All out!!!

Couldn't agree more, surely we could raise about £90m for this lot.

Lampard will be released and will join NYCFC. Sagna is 32, and signed a three-year deal in the summer, he won't go anywhere anytime soon. Jovetic' s stock fell considerably since his move. He did well in Serie A , but Italian clubs won't have the money to accommodate the kind of fee City would want and his current wages. Toure is a class player but he's turning 32 in May, is on huge wages and is clearly past his best. I can see him ending up in a club like PSG that have more money than sense, but they still wouldn't pay much for him, since his resale value is zero.

Out of the rest only Dzeko and Nasri have some serious transfer value.

Cannot for the life of me understand why we spend 6 million on a foreign reserve keeper who in reality is only going to get 6-10 games a season. surely we would be better off getting a cheap english understudy to Joe to help the homegrown quota and use our extra foreign placement to better effect.

stony said:
mosssideblue said:

I think this depends on who the manager is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.