Summer Shopping List??

jjeangi said:
Beware, I'm greedy.

Micah------------Kompany--------------Subotic---------------Baines

-----------------------De Jong-----------Y. Toure--------------------------

---Sanchez-----------------------Silva------------------------------Mata

-----------------------------Hulk/Dzeko/Balo----------------------------

Couple young prospects in the midfield would be nice. We also need cover for a couple players like De Jong and Silva.

I think that with that team we have enough options for people who can fill in for nige and silva and would be miles quicker goin forward. I think from what ive seen lb would be a better option as a defender rather than contrao who is a left winger.

Mad 4 It said:
jjeangi said:
Mad 4 it, how would height be a concern. Were not that short.

Hulk, Mata, Sanchez, De Jong, Silva are not the tallest bunch

It doesn't really matter if the wingers and the playmaker aren't the tallest.

And also...if we sign Sanchez, we will not sign Hulk. Thats for sure.

We still have big forwards like Balotelli and Dzeko. With another short guy Tevez leaving.

As long as the central midfielders and defenders are good in the air. And i think we are going to play Dzeko and Balotelli as our main strikers next season. They both are tall. So there is certainly enough of tall players on the pitch.

BlueCityfan said:
Mad 4 It said:

We still have big forwards like Balotelli and Dzeko. With another short guy Tevez leaving.

As long as the central midfielders and defenders are good in the air. And i think we are going to play Dzeko and Balotelli as our main strikers next season. They both are tall. So there is certainly enough of tall players on the pitch.

I still think we need another striker is Tevez leaves, I just don't think 2 high quality strikers is enough.

BlueCityfan said:
Mad 4 It said:

You may be right about not signing Hulk but if Tevez goes then I think there is a really strong arguement for signing him as well. He is left footed so could play on the left wing in a 442 or a second striker with Sanchez on the right. Again he could play either wing in a 433 or play in the hole in a 4231 and interchange with Silva on the left. He is actually more versatile than Sanchez. With Sanchez, Hulk, Silva, Coentrao, Mata, Kompany, Richards, Van Der Wiel and Balo we could have a team which can play what the Dutch call total football which would be amazing to watch and cause the opposition a total nightmare.

Mad 4 It said:
BlueCityfan said:

You may be right about not signing Hulk but if Tevez goes then I think there is a really strong arguement for signing him as well. He is left footed so could play on the left wing in a 442 or a second striker with Sanchez on the right. Again he could play either wing in a 433 or play in the hole in a 4231 and interchange with Silva on the left. He is actually more versatile than Sanchez. With Sanchez, Hulk, Silva, Coentrao, Mata, Kompany, Richards, Van Der Wiel and Balo we could have a team which can play what the Dutch call total football which would be amazing to watch and cause the opposition a total nightmare.

Well...Hulk is brazilian. :D So i dont think Mancini wants him.

But honestly..Sanchez can play as a striker too. I think Dzeko is the number 1 centre forward next season. Balo comes second and Sanchez can play there if both are injured.

Juan Mata can also play striker :D. But better on the wing.

I dont think Hulk is a target. I think Mancini wants a winger more than a wide forward like Hulk. I dont think Hulk is that crosser type is he?

And thats too many big signings btw...Sanchez, Hulk, Mata, Coentrao, VdW.

And i dont think we are after Vdw. Because we dont need a right-back.

I dont want Hulk...if we signed both Sanchez and Hulk..then the signing of Dzeko would have been pretty useless.

Hulk has been playing up top at striker this season and so far he's been banging in his most goals ever. Also Hulk doesn't play like the typical Brazilian and he's actually really strong.

jjeangi said:
Hulk has been playing up top at striker this season and so far he's been banging in his most goals ever. Also Hulk doesn't play like the typical Brazilian and he's actually really strong.
If Tevez leaves, Hulk might be a better option than Mata. As both can play wide, but Hulk is a better striker. (i.e. if we need someone to spot either Balo or Dzeko).

But I gues Sanchez can play that role too. If we get him that is :)

Dax777 said:
jjeangi said:
If Tevez leaves, Hulk might be a better option than Mata. As both can play wide, but Hulk is a better striker. (i.e. if we need someone to spot either Balo or Dzeko).

Based on what I've seen id'd even hazard that he's a better striker than both Dzeko and Balo at the moment.

Hulk would provide versatility. If balo or dzeko couldn't play for any reason he could be slotted up top and have AJ play on the left<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:39 am --<br /><br />
Dax777 said:
jjeangi said:

Based on what I've seen id'd even hazard that he's a better striker than both Dzeko and Balo at the moment.

Hulk would provide versatility. If balo or dzeko couldn't play for any reason he could be slotted up top and have AJ play on the left

We might go in for Lukaku remember, his agent said we're a possibility but that he is just worried about getting no game time. If Tevez goes (and do we know for sure Balo will stay yet?) along with Adebayor and Jo, that means we could have Dzeko/Balo/Lukaku/Sanchez as our four forwards (Guidetti fifth choice if he doesn't walk out, and I wouldn't blame him if he does), with Sanchez of course also able to play as a winger if we want to play 4-4-2 or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.