Summer Shopping List??

Mad 4 It said:
thepole said:
Anyone watching this? Looks class, doesn't bother with defending much but wouldn't mind him on the wing

Hasn't really had that much defensively to do. Commentators saying he'll end up at Barca, Inter, Real etc but no mention of City. They may just be surprised

Didn't track back much though, we all know what happens when a player doesn't do that...

i was skeptical about coentrao but on the proviso he plays like that week in week out i may have just been won over

thepole said:
Mad 4 It said:
Hasn't really had that much defensively to do. Commentators saying he'll end up at Barca, Inter, Real etc but no mention of City. They may just be surprised

Didn't track back much though, we all know what happens when a player doesn't do that...
You should watch him week in week out. He is a defender first, and an excellent footballer second.

Personally my choices for LB is as follows
1. Coentrao (If we want a bang on starter)
2. Jose Enrique (If we want certified EPL experience)
3 Ansaldi: If we don't want to pay too much.
4. Diego Renan: If we wanna get exotic

Pastore
Sanchez
Lass Diara
Lukaku

These signings would sort out completely our midfield, wingers, and remove the need for the useless bastard that is Jo. The defense is solid so no improvement needed there.

Addam iz pro said:
Pastore
Sanchez
Lass Diara
Lukaku

These signings would sort out completely our midfield, wingers, and remove the need for the useless bastard that is Jo. The defense is solid so no improvement needed there.
Tell me what your 11 will look like. And what your most likely 3 subs will be.

Dax777 said:
Addam iz pro said:
Pastore
Sanchez
Lass Diara
Lukaku

Tell me what your 11 will look like. And what your most likely 3 subs will be.
Tbh, i'm not entirely sure myself. I think there's a couple systems that would work well with our squad plus those transfers.
Here's a possible lineup:
----------------Hart----------
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
---------------Nige----------
----------------------Yaya---
------------Silva---------------
Sanchez--------------------------Balo
-------------------Tevez

Nige in usual role, Yaya in Barry's holding role controlling the midfield and making runs when needed, Silva as playmaker in a free role linking up with Tevez, Balo on the left but playing as an inside forward, Sanchez same as Balo but on the right, Kolarov and Richards push forward when Balo and Sanchez are in the middle, Tevez in usual role.
Subs could be:
Lass for Nige
Milner for Yaya
Pastore for Silva
AJ for Sanchez
Dzeko for Tevez (if Dzeko came on then AJ would go in for Balo, with Sanchez and AJ supplying crosses to Dzeko we'd see him at his best)

But again, there's loads of different ways you could set up the team depending on strength of opposition, injuries, etc...

What i hate about these threads is: They turn out to be complete fantasy football or footy manager.

It's not realistic at all that we would sign Sanchez and Pastore together etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.