Summer Shopping List??

Dax777 said:
BlueCityfan said:
Well he plays left-back for both Portugal and Benfica! You are probly the only one who doesn't rate him then. He is a very good defender. Ask anyone...he is not a winger. He is an very attacking left-back and thats what we need. Mancini wants his full-backs to attack.

You haven't seen Boateng then. He is still very young and only improving. He was great in germany and thats why he is playing in the national team.

Toure is shocking..if Boatengs passing is bad..then what is Toures? Have you forgotten who passed the ball to Ashley Young when Bent scored against Villa?
I hope he doesn't come back..even Lescott is better.
Dude, 20sbc does a great job of not letting facts get in the way of his arguments :)

You do a great job of stalking topics I've posted on and making bitchy little comments, get back in the kitchen and let the men talk thanks. :)

Theres not really any point in arguing, I'd bet my house we wont buy a left back. We've already got one of the best around. If we do but Coentrao he'll play as a winger, hes alot like bale in the way that his an ok left back but a far better winger.

As for boateng being good simply because he plays for germany, look at their defensive options, they only have a couple of good defenders and boateng only got a place for them playing left back which isnt even his position.

I dont understand how you get Toure is shocking, good enough for Arsenal playing champions league football every year but not good enough for city fans? 1 bad pass dosnt make a player shocking. Toure/Lescott/Boateng/Boyata are all average compared with Kompany, we need a defender on his level to pair with him.

20sbc07 said:
Dax777 said:
Dude, 20sbc does a great job of not letting facts get in the way of his arguments :)

You do a great job of stalking topics I've posted on and making bitchy little comments, get back in the kitchen and let the men talk thanks. :)

Theres not really any point in arguing, I'd bet my house we wont buy a left back. We've already got one of the best around. If we do but Coentrao he'll play as a winger, hes alot like bale in the way that his an ok left back but a far better winger.

As for boateng being good simply because he plays for germany, look at their defensive options, they only have a couple of good defenders and boateng only got a place for them playing left back which isnt even his position.

I dont understand how you get Toure is shocking, good enough for Arsenal playing champions league football every year but not good enough for city fans? 1 bad pass dosnt make a player shocking. Toure/Lescott/Boateng/Boyata are all average compared with Kompany, we need a defender on his level to pair with him.

I bet my whole cock that we will sign an left-back in the summer.

Why would our scout Mike Rigg admit interest in Coentrao? Because we are searching for an left-back!

Toure is getting old, he is not the defender he was at Arsenal anymore.

Germany have quality defenders like Hummels and Höwedes and many more. He is still one of the best defenders there.

We maybe sign an centre-back but im sure we sign an left-back.

Im sure that Kolarov is not enough..and i dont think an right-footed full-back like Zabaleta is thr ideal back-up.

Enrique to Liverpool is reported to be a "done deal"..so im pretty sure it will be Coentrao. There aren't too many other options.

Finally, after 4 months of posting about Coentrao being the LB we need, it seems others are now starting to agree! This guy can defend and does it well, he was excellent last Thursday (he is better than Baines will ever be)

Well for the record my other favoured signings are Sanchez (gives us width and pace, also 2nd Striker option), Loach (back up keeper, forget Henessey he will not come as a back up), Subotic (world class CB), Rodwell (replacement for Barry) and Pastore (CMF). These plus Coentrao are the quality signings we need to take us to the next level.

BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:

Why would our scout Mike Rigg admit interest in Coentrao? Because we are searching for an left-back!

Germany have quality defenders like Hummels and Höwedes and many more. He is still one of the best defenders there.

Im sure that Kolarov is not enough..and i dont think an right-footed full-back like Zabaleta is thr ideal back-up.

Enrique to Liverpool is reported to be a "done deal"..so im pretty sure it will be Coentrao. There aren't too many other options.

Enjoy life as a woman :)
Mancini bought one of the most highly rated left backs around in Kolarov, do you really think after 19 games he'd look to replace him?
The only reason we'd look at Coentrao is as a winger, which we desperately need.

20sbc07 said:
BlueCityfan said:

Mancini bought one of the most highly rated left backs around in Kolarov, do you really think after 19 games he'd look to replace him?
The only reason we'd look at Coentrao is as a winger, which we desperately need.

Coentrao wont be a winger. He started his career as a winger but failed..he was dropped deeper and he succeeded. Did you know it? I bet you didin't.

Im not talking about replacing Kolarov. But Mancini wants 2 good left-backs..so that we have cover if someone gets injured. Coentrao can also cover the left wing role if needed. Thats why Mancini wants him.

You can clearly se that Mancini doesn't trust Kolarov in the "big" games. And he doesn't trust Kolarovs defensive abilities. If you haven't noticed it..then you are stupid.

Why would he play Zabba left-back when he is right footed and use Kolarov as an left-midfielder? Zabba is the one of them who is used to playing in the midfield too...Kolarov isn't.

But he used Kola there because he doesn't trust his defensive skills enough against a team like United.

BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:

Coentrao wont be a winger. He started his career as a winger but failed..he was dropped deeper and he succeeded. Did you know it? I bet you didin't.

Im not talking about replacing Kolarov. But Mancini wants 2 good left-backs..so that we have cover if someone gets injured. Coentrao can also cover the left wing role if needed. Thats why Mancini wants him.

You can clearly se that Mancini doesn't trust Kolarov in the "big" games. And he doesn't trust Kolarovs defensive abilities. If you haven't noticed it..then you are stupid.

Why would he play Zabba left-back when he is right footed and use Kolarov as an left-midfielder? Zabba is the one of them who is used to playing in the midfield too...Kolarov isn't.

But he used Kola there because he doesn't trust his defensive skills enough against a team like United.
You are banging your head on the wall, talking to a child here :( Do not feed the throll

Dax777 said:
BlueCityfan said:

You are banging your head on the wall, talking to a child here :( Do not feed the throll

:D i just dont understand why someone thinks we need another centre back when we already got many quality but doesn't think we need an left-back when we only have 1 decent natural left-back.

BlueCityfan said:
Dax777 said:

:D i just dont understand why someone thinks we need another centre back when we already got many quality but doesn't think we need an left-back when we only have 1 decent natural left-back.
Simples! He likes our current LB, but thinks we only have one starting caliber CD. He is a kid who only thinks in terms of 1st Eleven. So in his mind, Kolarov satisfies the LB of 1st Eleven. But none of the other CD's outside of Komps do.

Ergo, we don't need LB, but we need CD. Even if we are 5 deep at CD, and 1 deep at LB.

Dax777 said:
BlueCityfan said:
Simples! He likes our current LB, but thinks we only have one starting caliber CD. He is a kid who only thinks in terms of 1st Eleven. So in his mind, Kolarov satisfies the LB of 1st Eleven. But none of the other CD's outside of Komps do.

Ergo, we don't need LB, but we need CD. Even if we are 5 deep at CD, and 1 deep at LB.

Without falling out with you 2, and you both know I've pushed Coentrao on here for longer time as our only option if we're in for another LB. However, I actually think we do need another CB but only as an improvement on Kolo. For me Hummels or Subotic would be a step up and would be a better defensive pairing with Kompany. Yes I know we we've got no chance of getting either but a least we should try.... Better to have tried and failed rather than not have tried at all!

Dax777 said:
BlueCityfan said:

I cant believe an american is trying to give football advice.
Ill try to make it a little more simple for you seeing as you dont seem to understand the basics of football.

The players good enough for each position:

Leftback - Kolarov & Zab = No left back needed
Centre back - Kompany = Centre back needed

Left wing - No one = Left winger needed

Do you understand yet? or are you going to do the same as you do in every topic on here, just argue non stop with anyone and everyone because everyone is wrong and you are always right, "kid".

Now try to argue that we dont need a centre back, try and tell me that Lescott and boateng are actually good.

Try and tell me that Mancini and Mourinho are both wrong, kolarov sucks and we need someone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.