Summer Shopping List??

BlueCityfan said:
What i hate about these threads is: They turn out to be complete fantasy football or footy manager.

It's not realistic at all that we would sign Sanchez and Pastore together etc...
I agree.

scott loach
fabio coentrao
neven subotic
neymar

our first team would be amazing

---------------hart-------------------
richards--subotic---kompany---coentrao
---------toure-----de Jong
--tevez-------silva-----------neymar
--------------dzeko--------------

BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:
Kranjcar, N'Zogbia and a Centre back.

You are the one who slagged me fo wanting a new LB. Now..can you explain me why do you want another CB..instead of an LB!

CB: Lescott, Boateng, Toure, Vinny, Boyata

LB: Kolarov

Toures banned, Boateng is useless, Lescott isnt good enough and boyata is stil just a good prospect.

Theres not many left backs better than Kolarov and Zab. Dont even say Coentrao, I've watched him play alot and know for a fact he dosnt defend, he just goes forward and wouldnt work for us.

BlueCityfan said:
What makes you think Kranjcar would want to sitt on the City bench when he doesn't want to sitt on the Tottenham bench?

Why would Kranjcar sit on the bench? We'll be playing games ever 3 days next season and Kranjcar is one of the best attacking midfielders in the league, for some reason spurs dont use him.
He wants to leave spurs, he wont cost much and hes a brilliant player.

As for N'Zogbia, him or any good left winger would do.

20sbc07 said:
BlueCityfan said:
You are the one who slagged me fo wanting a new LB. Now..can you explain me why do you want another CB..instead of an LB!

CB: Lescott, Boateng, Toure, Vinny, Boyata

LB: Kolarov

Toures banned, Boateng is useless, Lescott isnt good enough and boyata is stil just a good prospect.

Theres not many left backs better than Kolarov and Zab. Dont even say Coentrao, I've watched him play alot and know for a fact he dosnt defend, he just goes forward and wouldnt work for us.

BlueCityfan said:
What makes you think Kranjcar would want to sitt on the City bench when he doesn't want to sitt on the Tottenham bench?

Why would Kranjcar sit on the bench? We'll be playing games ever 3 days next season and Kranjcar is one of the best attacking midfielders in the league, for some reason spurs dont use him.

Okay,first of all.....how about giving Boateng a chance?...he has proven in the bundesliga how good CB he is. So why dont you give Boateng a chance when you are giving Kolarov a chance?

Boyata is not anymore just a good prospect, he can actually play in an important game if needed.

Toure banned yes...still 4 centre backs without him. And 4 is enough and Lescott is probly being a back-up next season. And Kolo might return for next season.

I have seen Coentrao play and he is better at defending (and attacking) than Kolarov. He is also faster and links better in attack. He would link very well with Silva and Tevez. He has quick feet just like them.

About Kranjcar...he would sitt on the bench. He is not as good as you think. He is not playing in Spurs because he prefers to play pacy wingers and Kranjcar isn't one of them.

We aren't really playing every 3 days and i think that only playing in cup games and sometimes in league and CL would be enough for him. He wants to play every week in the League i think.

BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:

Okay,first of all.....how about giving Boateng a chance?...he has proven in the bundesliga how good CB he is. So why dont you give Boateng a chance when you are giving Kolarov a chance?

Boyata is not anymore just a good prospect, he can actually play in an important game if needed.

Toure banned yes...still 4 centre backs without him. And 4 is enough and Lescott is probly being a back-up next season. And Kolo might return for next season.

I have seen Coentrao play and he is better at defending (and attacking) than Kolarov. He is also faster and links better in attack. He would link very well with Silva and Tevez. He has quick feet just like them.

About Kranjcar...he would sitt on the bench. He is not as good as you think. He is not playing in Spurs because he prefers to play pacy wingers and Kranjcar isn't one of them.

We aren't really playing every 3 days and i think that only playing in cup games and sometimes in league and CL would be enough for him. He wants to play every week in the League i think.

Boateng was average in germany which is a worse league, he looks lazy, his passing is terrible and he cant mark/tackle players. If Toure comes back we wont need a centre back, but at the moment we definitely do.

You obviously didn't watch Coentrao very closely then, hes much more of a winger than a defender, within a month people on here would be comlaining he dosnt defend and we'd be looking for a new replacement. Kolarov and Zab are far better defenders, Coentrao is a better winger.

I dont understand how you get that Kranjcar would be benched. Hes better than Milner, Barry and Yaya.

new ross blue said:
modric and dawson if spurs don't get top four
absolutley spot on pal we need to build for the future imagine vinny and dawson et at least cb together could get at least 8 yrs out of them. add bale and a young up and coming left back and were laughing.

20sbc07 said:
BlueCityfan said:

Boateng was average in germany which is a worse league, he looks lazy, his passing is terrible and he cant mark/tackle players. If Toure comes back we wont need a centre back, but at the moment we definitely do.

You obviously didn't watch Coentrao very closely then, hes much more of a winger than a defender, within a month people on here would be comlaining he dosnt defend and we'd be looking for a new replacement. Kolarov and Zab are far better defenders, Coentrao is a better winger.

I dont understand how you get that Kranjcar would be benched. Hes better than Milner, Barry and Yaya.

Well he plays left-back for both Portugal and Benfica! You are probly the only one who doesn't rate him then. He is a very good defender. Ask anyone...he is not a winger. He is an very attacking left-back and thats what we need. Mancini wants his full-backs to attack.

You haven't seen Boateng then. He is still very young and only improving. He was great in germany and thats why he is playing in the national team.

Toure is shocking..if Boatengs passing is bad..then what is Toures? Have you forgotten who passed the ball to Ashley Young when Bent scored against Villa?
I hope he doesn't come back..even Lescott is better.

BlueCityfan said:
20sbc07 said:

Well he plays left-back for both Portugal and Benfica! You are probly the only one who doesn't rate him then. He is a very good defender. Ask anyone...he is not a winger. He is an very attacking left-back and thats what we need. Mancini wants his full-backs to attack.

You haven't seen Boateng then. He is still very young and only improving. He was great in germany and thats why he is playing in the national team.

Toure is shocking..if Boatengs passing is bad..then what is Toures? Have you forgotten who passed the ball to Ashley Young when Bent scored against Villa?
I hope he doesn't come back..even Lescott is better.
Dude, 20sbc does a great job of not letting facts get in the way of his arguments :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.