Summer Shopping List??

Jackson-ctid said:
Dax777 said:
? He is more like Dzeko than Tevez. Perhaps even more like Carroll. A tall poweful header of the ball with size and good shots in both feet.

Yeah exactly, if Tevez goes, we need someone of a similar mould, someone who fights for the ball and is willing to get stuck into a tackle, close down defenders to win it back. We have the "target man/poacher" in Dzeko and we have the "pacey fast striker" in Balotelli, we don't need another Dzeko only older and lazier.

He may be the league's top goalscorer and he may have a bit of talent on the ball but if Dzeko played for United, he'd have scored more than Berba.

Edit: Completely missed out the bold bit haha, my bad. I'm thinking of the wrong player and right now I can't even recall who I'm talking about... plays in Spain, similar to Tevez :\ any takers?

Sergio Aguero.

If Tevez is leaving then we should get Hulk or Sergio Aguero but I doubt either would come, maybe Hulk.

A spare Keeper, nobody too good, Begovic or something.

As we need a winger i think Andres Guardado or Alexis Sanchez would fit the bill.

Talk about LB's and CB's is stupid, i think we need to give kolorov a chance and do we really need a CB, with Kompany, Lescott, Boyata and Boeteng ?

Whats the latest on Kolo?

Jackson-ctid said:
Dax777 said:
? He is more like Dzeko than Tevez. Perhaps even more like Carroll. A tall poweful header of the ball with size and good shots in both feet.

Yeah exactly, if Tevez goes, we need someone of a similar mould, someone who fights for the ball and is willing to get stuck into a tackle, close down defenders to win it back. We have the "target man/poacher" in Dzeko and we have the "pacey fast striker" in Balotelli, we don't need another Dzeko only older and lazier.

He may be the league's top goalscorer and he may have a bit of talent on the ball but if Dzeko played for United, he'd have scored more than Berba.

Edit: Completely missed out the bold bit haha, my bad. I'm thinking of the wrong player and right now I can't even recall who I'm talking about... plays in Spain, similar to Tevez :\ any takers?

If Teevz leaves we will still have more than enough strikers:

Balo
Dzeko
Sanchez
Caicedo

----------------------Hart

------------Kompany-----Lescott
-Richards---------------------------Coentrao

--------------------De Jong

-------------Yaya-----------Sahin

----------------------Silva

-----------------Aguero---Balo

With the fullbacks providing the width and crosses.. They can play far up the pitch with De Jong, Yaya, Sahin, Kompany and Lescott on the pitch as well

Key backups:

Adam Johnson: Impact sub every game he's on the bench, and should start a bunch of games as well
Edin Dzeko: He would rotate starting with Aguero(Tevez) and Balotelli
James Milner: De Jong, Yaya and Sahin would get a bunch of games to rest and Milner would be the 1st guy on the bench to take that spot.. He should also come on most games he isn't starting

I go with Sanchez, Douglas Costa, Bergovic/Fulop. I wouldn't make too many changes as the team needs some time to gel.

Sanchez gives us a threat that everyone would have trouble stopping. Douglas Costa gives us cover for Silva and he can also play the wings. I mention Bergovic and Fulop but there are so many capable backup goalies, those were just my two suggestions.

I am confused by all of the talk of another centre back when we already have Kompany, Lescott, Toure, Boateng, Boyata and even Richards if need be. If we truly need another one I would bring back Dunne. Why bring in a youngster who may never play when we can have Dunne back and it would be great to see him in a City shirt in Europe.

Also, I am a bit fan of Abdi Ibrahim. Anyone see him in our plans next season, potentially filling Vieria's role? Just curious about your thoughts.

I have read many comments about another centre back, as an avid fan of the Bundesliga and Serie A, the best centre backs around are Howedes (Schalke), Subotic or Hummels (Dortmund), Tasci (Stuttgart), Kjaer (Wolfsburg), Chilleni or Bonucci (Juventus), Radu (Lazio), Mexes (Roma)

skane1501 said:
I have read many comments about another centre back, as an avid fan of the Bundesliga and Serie A, the best centre backs around are Howedes (Schalke), Subotic or Hummels (Dortmund), Tasci (Stuttgart), Kjaer (Wolfsburg), Chilleni or Bonucci (Juventus), Radu (Lazio), Mexes (Roma)
We don't need one. But we could become a fantastic team if we a really good one to partner Komps. Honestly we don't know if we have one already. I think we might in Boateng/Boyatta.

But if we were trying to get one, and Focus on Kjaer and Howedes as targets. Both very young, very talented, very accomplished and play for teams that might be interested in selling them.

id say coentreo at left back sahko at centre back yan mvila centre mid and a couple of quality wide players sanchez and gaston ramirez.
1.gk.hart
2.rb.zabalata.
3.lb.coentreo
4.cb.kompany
5.cb.sahko
6.def mid n.dejong
7.def.mid y.mvilla
8.d.silva.left mid
9.y.toure.att mid
10.m.ballotelli striker
11.a.sanchez/or gaston ramirez
subs.
assuilin.a,johnson.dzeko.milner.boyata

birchwoodgingerste said:
id say coentreo at left back sahko at centre back yan mvila centre mid and a couple of quality wide players sanchez and gaston ramirez.
1.gk.hart
2.rb.zabalata.
3.lb.coentreo
4.cb.kompany
5.cb.sahko
6.def mid n.dejong
7.def.mid y.mvilla
8.d.silva.left mid
9.y.toure.att mid
10.m.ballotelli striker
subs.

far too many changes, get real.

Hart

Richards/Zabba, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov/Coentrao

de Jong, Toure, Milner, Barry

Silva, Sanchez, Mata, Johnson

Balotelli, Dzeko, Aguero/Tevez

Those are the first team players.

Jackson-ctid said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
1.gk.hart
2.rb.zabalata.
3.lb.coentreo
4.cb.kompany
5.cb.sahko
6.def mid n.dejong
7.def.mid y.mvilla
8.d.silva.left mid
9.y.toure.att mid
10.m.ballotelli striker
subs.

far too many changes, get real.

Hart

Richards/Zabba, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov/Coentrao

de Jong, Toure, Milner, Barry

Silva, Sanchez, Mata, Johnson

Balotelli, Dzeko, Aguero/Tevez

Those are the first team players.
still 4 players though !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.