Summer Transfers

He was pep's protégé at bayern as was well written about in pep confidential. Think someone has just read it and done 2+2=5

Protegé?

He started 10 of Guardiola's 161 games at Bayern.

He said some nice things about him when he was 17 and coming through, but if he really rated him he'd have kept him close like he did with Foden, not send him out on loan, and I would imagine he'd have picked him up for 10m when he was moving in 2016 if he wanted him at City.

Amad Traoré is no longer a transfer target for this summer.

He was supposed to receive his Italian citizenship when he turned 18 in July but unfortunately that is unlikely to happen soon with these recent allegations.

Any idea what our transfer chest is for the summer ? I know it depends on the ban but I’m sure I read that clubs are being urged to spend money to get a he economy up and running again .

Amad Traoré is no longer a transfer target for this summer.

He was supposed to receive his Italian citizenship when he turned 18 in July but unfortunately that is unlikely to happen soon with these recent allegations.

Was he ever a target though?...... Haha

Reactions: kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.