Summer Transfers

Stones & Otamendi contracts end in Summer 2022.

I don't think there is a club that is willing to match their salaries.

Depends if we let them go for cheap - the buying club cna then make up what they may pay in salaries with a low transfer price. Also with Otto he may be tempted to Europe and therefore take a pay cut anyway - here's hoping

For me Id be happy fot Stones to stay - garcia may me wanted by Barca and if thats the case we sell him and keep Stones.

Based on the video I have a bad feeling a big player is going to be leaving unexpectedly this summer...

I get the quote you're referencing but to me that just sounded like him listing possibilities, need players to move first, need to asses the squad and find people who can improve and of course someone could leave. Doubt it's too much to read into

Based on the video I have a bad feeling a big player is going to be leaving unexpectedly this summer...

i think a few players will be leaving

Sane (Gone)
D. Silva (Going) - doesnt get bigger than that
Zinchenko (Probably will go)
Ottomendi (Maybe will go)
Stones (Maybe will go)
Bravo (will go)

i think a few players will be leaving

Sane (Gone)
D. Silva (Going) - doesnt get bigger than that
Zinchenko (Probably will go)
Ottomendi (Maybe will go)
Stones (Maybe will go)
Bravo (will go)

Add to that a host of young players on loans who have not set the heather alight and those whose host clubs simply cannot afford the original asking price. Busy time ahead.

Stones & Otamendi contracts end in Summer 2022.

I don't think there is a club that is willing to match their salaries.
If Stones isn’t wanted I think we’ll get someone to buy him (I’d be gutted about personally, but can understand it). Otamendi I think we’ll have clubs lining up to take him on loan which sadly will be the only way he leaves IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.