Summer Transfers

Thank you Blue. Great acquisitions if you ask me. Any news on potential outgoings?

Arsenal and Newcastle both interested in stones. , ota will be sold aswell as a couple of full backs , inter want Gundo but doubt they will pay what city want . Selling is hard for us due to the wages the players are on.

Arsenal and Newcastle both interested in stones. , ota will be sold aswell as a couple of full backs , inter want Gundo but doubt they will pay what city want . Selling is hard for us due to the wages the players are on.
Players like Gundogan should not be on huge wages. City's problem seems to be that we overpay our squad players.

Zinchenko and Angelino I assume will be sold.

Gundogan would be much better in Serie A.

Agreed poisoned chalice as we pay the wages to bring them here. When it goes awry we’re stuck! Which fullbacks? Zinchenko I assume? See Gündoğan wouldn’t be too bad to lose as we paid small money (by comparison) I’d be happy with between £10-15 mill. In the same argument I don’t mind him as a player think he’s been a terrific servant and performs adequately. There are just better players there instead to utilise.

Players like Gundogan should not be on huge wages. City's problem seems to be that we overpay our squad players.

Gundogan is always going to be on big wages because we bought him for only £20m thanks to him running down his Dortmund contract.

Gundo would be a great signing for an Italian club and should be easy to sell if we actually do want to move him on. £20m amortized down over four years means we can sell him for basically whatever and book a profit.

If we are walking away from koulibaly then Diego Carlos would be my pick for our next target, the brazillian looks really good, alot of la liga fans say hes underatted and been brilliant this year for Sevilla. Watching clips he looks really fast for a CB and has a good leap on him.

Gundogan would be much better in Serie A.
Gundogan a squad player who Pep will almost always pick in big games like Liverpool and Madrid?

Anything on a Left Back? Targets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.