Summer Transfers

I don't think theres anything to suggest Almada is signing for us (or as Ezzy has said before, has signed for us, because if he had I'm sure he'd be here by now a la Yan Couto)

would love us to get a good price on Luka Jovic mate. Seems he could be available for around €40m

Yes please. Read tho that he's old coach from Frankfurt wanna bring him to Monaco. And that he's agent is in Italy about Milan. Would love to have him and see what Pep can do with him. Not that expensiv either...

@Ezzy

Straight answer please

You previously said he had signed for us (Almada)

Are you now saying he will sign for Leeds?

Is he signing for us - yes or no?

Is he signing for leeds - yes or no?

Leeds get promoted to Premier League after 16 years.

Legendary Argentine Bielsa is their coach.

Argentine wonderkid gets linked to Leeds.

you guys keep jumping to these conclusions, without thinking about both the context & logical side of things.
  • are Leeds going to be playing in the Premier League in 2021/22?
  • how long is Bielsa guaranteed to stay as Leeds manager?
1) He is joining Manchester City.

2) Bieng linked to Leeds, he would like to play under Bielsa.

3) Whether playing under Bielsa happens or not, we will see. He is calm about it
Almada on interest from Leeds... "I would like Bielsa to coach me. My friends sent me something about Bielsa, but I am calm. Whether it happens or not, we have to see."

you guys keep jumping to these conclusions, without thinking about both the context & logical side of things.

3) Whether playing under Bielsa happens or not, we will see. He is calm about it

I don't know if you're a wum or actually believe the stuff you write.

Fair play to you..you have been direct and given a straight answer. Cant ask fairer than that.

No....he definitely said twice in that post he would be signing for us....

He is also strongly hinting that Biesla will potentially be pur next msnager when pep decides to leave

Is that a compliment ? :)
It was not an insult. Lol. Might have come out wrong. I was trying to express the idea that his physicality won't be out of place in the Prem

Whether he is going to be a success at a team like ours is a different question entirely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.