Summer Transfers

Arsenal and Newcastle both interested in stones. , ota will be sold aswell as a couple of full backs , inter want Gundo but doubt they will pay what city want . Selling is hard for us due to the wages the players are on.

Fullbacks? Loan players of first team players?

If we are walking away from koulibaly then Diego Carlos would be my pick for our next target, the brazillian looks really good, alot of la liga fans say hes underatted and been brilliant this year for Sevilla. Watching clips he looks really fast for a CB and has a good leap on him.

I want to know what he was like before this season.

I'll be disappointed if we go into this summer chasing Koulibaly and coming out of it with another Otamendi.

Any chance of us getting a striker who is an aerial threat from corners or in play? Our corners are tragic, sometimes it looks like opposition defenders don't even feel they need to defend.

If we could keep him healthy, Kane would be an excellent option this summer. Fills in the HG place and would give us an extra dimension to our attack. Move Gabby to the wing and we should have space.

I don't know what to tell you mate. The logic sounds pretty simple to me.

Just believe what you want to believe, should be less confusing that way.

time will tell the end result.

@Ezzy

Straight answer please

You previously said he had signed for us (Almada)

Are you now saying he will sign for Leeds?

Is he signing for us - yes or no?

Is he signing for leeds - yes or no?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.