Summer Transfers

mourinho is going to hate us even more if the deal we are working on happens . Yes I’m talking Harry Kane . Not sure it will happen with Levy at spurs , but Thought id share the information, we are working on a deal.

Happy Sunday

Wow! At least we are trying to go full steam this summer

mourinho is going to hate us even more if the deal we are working on happens . Yes I’m talking Harry Kane . Not sure it will happen with Levy at spurs , but Thought id share the information, we are working on a deal.

Happy Sunday

Never be able to lace king Agueros boots

Happy Sunday
giphy.gif

if we got Auoar along with Torres, Ake and Koulibably/Carlos. That would be an amazing window. Add to that a striker/False nine as well as a top LB (Alaba). It would be by far our best transfer window to date.

We would actually have a top defense with pace (for once). And one of the best and technical midfielders (hard to believe with Silva leaving).
Summer of 2010 and 2017 are always the benchmarks of transfer windows for us. The summer we signed Dave, Yaya, Kola, Balotelli and then Walker, Ederson, Bernie, Danilo, Mendy. I just knew we’d have a great season and had the players required to jump a level.

Why does kane come here with Aguero still here? He is not exactly the tupe of forward who can play across the front 3 and i dont see him and ageuro playing as a pair or as part of a front 3.

Then there is also Jesus. Where does it leave him? Just aboit to get the number one spot with Kun having one year left and then another established striker comes in
I could see him playing as part of a front 3 but then you have to drop Kun....

It just doesnt make sense as Kane aint coming here to play second fiddle for even just a year.

Then you have his injury issues .......

Personally i dont want this to happen.

I wonder if we have a plan b to this should it fail?

Really can't see us going in for Kane, not whilst Aguero is still here. I'm pretty sure Kane's contract runs out in 2024 so Spurs would have no inctentive to sell and the length of the contract would only drive the price up obviously. Can't see it happening.

Really can't see us going in for Kane, not whilst Aguero is still here. I'm pretty sure Kane's contract runs out in 2024 so Spurs would have no inctentive to sell and the length of the contract would only drive the price up obviously. Can't see it happening.

They are going to have to sell someone to pay for the stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.