Summer Transfers

tbf the Ait Nouri lad seems like a perfect pep signing,

Comes from a small team in a small league but has shown tons of potential, and very versatile for his age

Edit: Just saw he renewed his deal at angers till 2023 8 days ago

Done deals:
Ömer Faruk Beyaz(17) - CAM
Josh Adam(16) - CM
Édouard Michut(17) - CM

Almost done:
Luka Reischl(16) - striker
Roméo Lavia(16) - DM

Lavia is our highest Priority this summer. His specific plan/projection is for him to become a first teamer at the start of 22/23 season at 18.5 yrs old as 3rd choice DM. He's that highly rated.

Remaining Targets (2 CB & LW)
No concrete names have been mentioned to me yet.
I can definitely tell that you play football manager with the third sentece lol. Hopefully you're right though. It's a bit worrying that we literally haven't been concretely linked with any first team CB's though

4 deals are completed.
4 more Targets left to acquire.

All of the 8 targets are being bought for the first team, because they have the quality to help us. Unless it's a perfect opportunity, none will go on loan in the summer.

Kouassi Is a free Agent, PSG have no say.
It's Leipzig we need to deal with, as they have tapped him up years ago thru his agent.

They are all being bought because they have the ability to help us next season and for many more to come.

Okay chief. So far we've had a fair bit of good first team players struggle their first year here. Bernardo, Mahrez, Rodri, Cancelo etc. So you are expecting young prospects to just pick our systems up flawlessly and be added to our first team? I suggest you go watch the documentary Take the ball, Pass the ball. It talks about how players who did not grow up playing in La Masia struggled to adapt. Players like Henry. This is one of the reasons only Garcia is ready for the first team outside of Foden. Even if we buy a young player they will need time to develop.

Okay chief. So far we've had a fair bit of good first team players struggle their first year here. Bernardo, Mahrez, Rodri, Cancelo etc. So you are expecting young prospects to just pick our systems up flawlessly and be added to our first team? I suggest you go watch the documentary Take the ball, Pass the ball. It talks about how players who did not grow up playing in La Masia struggled to adapt. Players like Henry. This is one of the reasons only Garcia is ready for the first team outside of Foden. Even if we buy a young player they will need time to develop.

I can definitely tell that you play football manager with the third sentece lol. Hopefully you're right though. It's a bit worrying that we literally haven't been concretely linked with any first team CB's though

Alessandro Bastoni
Boubacar Kamara or Tanguy Kouassi

Are the main targets for CB.
The goal for this summer window is to transition the first team squad to an Academy Players-Based one and using signings to supplement it.

I'm not asking you to believe me, but just don't be surprised when it happens.

Alessandro Bastoni

Don’t really know if you’re reliable, but I said the same about @93.20blue last summer, and he was correct about everything, so maybe you’re right. We also seem to have been linked to all the targets you mention. Aouar, Almada, Ait Nouri, Ihattaren, Bastoni, Camavinga and Kamara/Kouassi looks like an incredible list to me. Haven’t really heard about Amad Traore tbf. Reischl also sounds like a fantastic talent. Would be very happy to sign most of them

Don’t really know if you’re reliable, but I said the same about @93.20blue last summer, and he was correct about everything, so maybe you’re right. We also seem to have been linked to all the targets you mention. Aouar, Almada, Ait Nouri, Ihattaren, Bastoni, Camavinga and Kamara/Kouassi looks like an incredible list to me. Haven’t really heard about Amad Traore tbf. Reischl also sounds like a fantastic talent. Would be very happy to sign most of them

Read up on Amad Traoré, a left footed winger from Atalanta's Academy. A mix of Leroy's abilities and Bernardo Silva's personality and Body size & frame. Fantastic talent.

The changes coming to this team next season are going to be Incredible is all I can say.
Time will do the rest

This was not one of Pep's hyperboles, the best is truly yet to come.

Last edited:
Alessandro Bastoni

That's a bit underwhelming to say the least. Bastoni is a very good backup to Laporte. Kamara or Kouassi are NOT an upgrade on either Stones or E. Garcia. They're not even an upgrade on Tosin... Would make a lot more sense to buy someone who can step in now and play on the highest level. I'm not even sure Kouassi is better than THB on current ability or future potential

Last edited:
Read up on Amad Traoré, a left footed winger from Atalanta's Academy. A mix of Leroy's abilities and Bernardo Silva's personality and Body size & frame. Fantastic talent.

The changes coming to this team next season are going to be Incredible is all I can say.
Time will do the rest

This was not one of Pep's hyperboles, the best is truly yet to come.

This dude reminds me of the guy who was persuading us Shatov was gonna sign back in the summer of 16

Cheers bud , I posted about a month ago about a pair of aces we have up our sleeve , to give you a clue , but didn’t say who, the club have wrapped up Aouar And Almada . Hence the pair of aces , I would of thought Almada would go on loan for a year. The club are interested in semedo at Barca but I’ve been told there is complications in this and the same with Alaba who the club are interested in as part of Sané leaving , like I said we have a pair of aces coming but could end of with a triple pair of aces !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.