Summer Transfers

Yeah, none of us really know including club chairman. They have all the same costs with very little coming in and the potential of having to pay some back

They are extremely unlikely to have any European football next season and football or any sport will not be given special treatment during any current or future lockdown

For those reasons, and more, I cannot see any club in the near future putting their hands in their pockets for anything like transfer fees which we have been used to seeing
Certainly agree about the fees.

the club already know what targets they want and are doing deals behind the scenes for when the window opens , the limited time in the transfer window won’t be a problem and this will be our most ruthless transfer window for a long time , expect big names in and out .
Is the the time you finally guess right?

Is the the time you finally guess right?

Guess with all due respect I got last years transfers correct , the club haven’t taken it lightly being 25 points behind Liverpool, major overhaull will happen which is needed in my opinion.

My choice would be to sign Werner & Upamecano for 80mil(ish) total due to their buy-out clauses, sell Cancelo to Barca (if they're actually serious) and sign Max Aarons. Start using Foden much more (he's ready) as well as Garcia and potentially THB.

Sane, offer £300k a week and if he says no, offer him to the big clubs. At this stage, given how poorly we've handled it, I'd take £70mil for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.