Summer Transfers

It was obvious when targeting Sanchez/Mahrez Pep wanted an attacker with good Prem experience and someone who offers a different option to the attack. By investment for the future, I mean someone we can sell on for big profit. Mahrez isn't here until he's 35 or whatever, he'll surely be sold within the next 2 years or so. And no I don't see Bernie, Raz or Jesus retiring here, but City sure as hell won't give them up easy - they're long term buys and by that I mean 2/3 extensions. I'm certain that Pep said as long as he's here Bernardo is for one example
This summer:

Sterling will be 25 years and 7 month old.
Bernardo will be 26 years old.
Jesus will be 23 years old.
Mahrez will be 29 years and 4 months old.

If they are not going to retire here, when do you personally see each of them move on?

25 points behind livarpool and City will just go and sign 6 under 19s out of 8?

and at least 5 of them (if true) will be sent to girona or melbourne city for two years to make profit?!!!!

yess good one ezzy khaldoon ha

Ferran Torres (20) is part of Pep Guardiola and Txiki Begiristain's shortlist to replace Leroy Sané at #ManCity - the Valencia winger 'leads the list' that includes Adama Traore, Kingsley Coman and Léon Bailey. [@superdeporte_es]

Ferran Torres (20) is part of Pep Guardiola and Txiki Begiristain's shortlist to replace Leroy Sané at #ManCity - the Valencia winger 'leads the list' that includes Adama Traore, Kingsley Coman and Léon Bailey. [@superdeporte_es]

this initially came from “soccer link” something to do with that Paris United group thing that defo had inside scoop. And if you translate their article, it says Adama is the number one target but wolves want too much. Torres makes so much sense with 12 months left on a deal, he’ll be a snipe .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.