Summer Transfers

We're discussing Mahrez, I think he'll probably go within the next 2 years. Maybe end of next season, he might push til the season after. I don't think thats controversial to say.

As for Sterling, I think City will probably try get another 2 years on his deal and then probably let him go to Real at a similar time like Chelsea did with Hazard (28/29 yrs). Probably similar with Bernardo too. Get their mid to late 20s done here, then let them move to La Liga's big two. Jesus I think could be here for the next 5-7 years like Aguero. He's going to be the star of this club once Aguero's gone imo

BSilva will need to produce much more 2017/18s than 2016/17s and 2019/20s to line El Clasico offers.

I really like the idea of Torres as a replacement for Sane, the last left sided attacking midfielder we got from them worked out pretty well.

I think we could all do with remembering the classic don't believe it till its on the website... but knowing how bad our website can be maybe not the best idea!

I really like the idea of Torres as a replacement for Sane, the last left sided attacking midfielder we got from them worked out pretty well.

I’m not so sure, yeah he was good at Liverpool and athletico but he bombed when he went to chelsea and probably doesn’t have the legs to play on the left for us anymore!

We should be looking at the best young English players there is something in the wind regarding quotes with us leaving the Eu and Gill next plan!

I've read somewhere today that Camavinga is pretty much done deal for Madrid. Apparently, he wants only them.
I have little doubt he wants Madrid even with Zidane there, but they can not afford him, this has similarities with Sane Upamecano, and Havertz all being told that they would be better off staying where they were for now, as the big boys can not afford them this year, but most of all City`s link to these buys has been airbrushed over

lol i’ve just found ezzy out stretford rag, tolmie seems like good guy true blue and helps us all out

Are you sure. I think Ezzy is the name of one of the sisters from Leeds on gogglebox. If Ezzy is really the blonde one then needs to be careful as the weight is piling on week by week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.