Summer Transfers

Not a chance Pep is going to have him in the squad if he doesn't want to be here. We have plenty of other RB options that I am sure Pep will take a look at in pre season.
he'll only be gone if we get right offer. this is not charity after all. if we do not get right offer for him he obviously stays regardless of what pep thinks of him.

He is amortised at £10m a year on our books after signing for gross £60m. Its not going to be easy to sell him so that we at least break even (i.e not lose money) on him in the books.

On Braff - from the snipits Ive seen he looks decent but its always difficult to tell if he could make the step up but I guess you never know unless you try. However, will Pep consider this? He is always very cautious with young players (not a criticism) and by the sounds of it Braff aint the type to show patience and will probably "do a Sancho" on us.

Id get rid of Mendy at any price..he is a liability for me

Dont know anything about Isaks -who is he?
Apologizes for late reply i have not been on, but my belief in Braaf is all about attack players do not lose you games, they can only help you win them and it is all about when you get the opportunity you have to show you can make the grade, Braaf will be a better player than Marhez but he needs that opportunity and he needs to take it.
Mendy is the same as Stones you do not get rid no matter how good/bad you believe them to be, as they are first team players, if you have no youth you buy a back up with the intention of them growing into a first team player.
Isak`s is a tall quick not fast but faster than what we have player, he is graceful rather than powerful but has a good touch and can use both feet, in short he is nothing like Aguero, a plan B but good enough for plan A

SAne
fpr me if he does not sign he does not get a squad no next season, that leaves
Bayern paying us what we want
Bayern giving us Davis as part of a swap deal
Red Bull giving us Upamecano as part of a swap deal
Barca giving us Dembele as part of a swap deal
or Sane rotting in reserves
City should put him on the market now and see the reaction

SAne
fpr me if he does not sign he does not get a squad no next season, that leaves
Bayern paying us what we want
Bayern giving us Davis as part of a swap deal
Red Bull giving us Upamecano as part of a swap deal
Barca giving us Dembele as part of a swap deal
or Sane rotting in reserves
City should put him on the market now and see the reaction
Unfortunately mate hes going to Bayern and it will be for cash, at best we may get Alaba. He doesn't want to go elsewhere and his mum probably won't let him.

Unfortunately mate hes going to Bayern and it will be for cash, at best we may get Alaba. He doesn't want to go elsewhere and his mum probably won't let him.
If we get this I'd be relatively happy.

In: Upamecano £45mil, Alaba £40mil, Max Aarons £20mil

Out: Sane £50-£60mil, Cancelo £45mil, Angelino £15-20mil

Depending on how well we negotiate, we could break even whilst adding a quality LB who can play CB & CM, one of the brightest future CBs, and a RB who's young, English and has good potential, but won't upset Walker's playing time too much. Wish Sane would stay and think Angelino deserves a decent go but it could be a decent set of transfers despite it all.

That is what Bayern and the press would like us to think, that Bayern have put us in our place again and we are just a feeder club for the big boys, it may well be true, but Barca is a powerful temptress that want a refresh without paying for it, Red Bull also can get him back in the Germany squad, and Bayern may feel they can take him off them easily enough when fully fit? as for Alaba he neither wants to come to us or play left back

If we get this I'd be relatively happy.

In: Upamecano £45mil, Alaba £40mil, Max Aarons £20mil

Out: Sane £50-£60mil, Cancelo £45mil, Angelino £15-20mil

Depending on how well we negotiate, we could break even whilst adding a quality LB who can play CB & CM, one of the brightest future CBs, and a RB who's young, English and has good potential, but won't upset Walker's playing time too much. Wish Sane would stay and think Angelino deserves a decent go but it could be a decent set of transfers despite it all.
That looks a good summer mate but im very hesitant of us spending those sorts of sums on players. I am just really not sure what we will do. Sane and Angelino out though for sure I think.

That is what Bayern and the press would like us to think, that Bayern have put us in our place again and we are just a feeder club for the big boys, it may well be true, but Barca is a powerful temptress that want a refresh without paying for it, Red Bull also can get him back in the Germany squad, and Bayern may feel they can take him off them easily enough when fully fit? as for Alaba he neither wants to come to us or play left back
No its not what they want us to think, its the facts. His mum wants her golden boy at Bayern, he wants all the trimmings that come with playing for Bayern.

"In our place again" we are not a feeder for anyone. We have sold one player since the takeover that I would argue is anywhere near his peak and that is Tevez. Feel free to argue otherwise.

Barca haven't got the money nor a need for Sane, they will blow their next bank loan on someone else that doesn't fit the team just to keep the board in place and Red Bull wouldn't offer Sane anything near what he wants.

We will sell Sane off the back of a huge injury for a profit, what more do you want the club to do? He stays for another season and he goes on a free, which in my mind is embarassing. I don't want Sane half assing his way through a few Caraboa cup games just to keep him ticking over when we can get 50mil that can go towards someone else.

That looks a good summer mate but im very hesitant of us spending those sorts of sums on players. I am just really not sure what we will do. Sane and Angelino out though for sure I think.

No its not what they want us to think, its the facts. His mum wants her golden boy at Bayern, he wants all the trimmings that come with playing for Bayern.

"In our place again" we are not a feeder for anyone. We have sold one player since the takeover that I would argue is anywhere near his peak and that is Tevez. Feel free to argue otherwise.

Barca haven't got the money nor a need for Sane, they will blow their next bank loan on someone else that doesn't fit the team just to keep the board in place and Red Bull wouldn't offer Sane anything near what he wants.

We will sell Sane off the back of a huge injury for a profit, what more do you want the club to do? He stays for another season and he goes on a free, which in my mind is embarassing. I don't want Sane half assing his way through a few Caraboa cup games just to keep him ticking over when we can get 50mil that can go towards someone else.
I certainly do not know what Sane`s mum wants, but Boateng was the player Bayern took that we did not want to sell, Barca do have a need as they want rid of Dembele and Coutinho but have limited funds on hand, and Red Bull can offer Sane as much as Bayern will, the last figure quoted by the press was less that what we paid for him, but as i said in my earlier message our price or no sale we have options

I certainly do not know what Sane`s mum wants, but Boateng was the player Bayern took that we did not want to sell, Barca do have a need as they want rid of Dembele and Coutinho but have limited funds on hand, and Red Bull can offer Sane as much as Bayern will, the last figure quoted by the press was less that what we paid for him, but as i said in my earlier message our price or no sale we have options
Sane has option, we have fewer options. Don’t care what Red Bull can offer, he’d still choose Bayern.

Sane has option, we have fewer options. Don’t care what Red Bull can offer, he’d still choose Bayern.
As i would unless there was not an offer from Bayern, or at least not an offer excepted, then Sane has 2 options, play or sit out another year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.