———————Aguero———————

would be a great way to line up next season

——————-Ederson———————
Walker koulibaly Laporte alaba
———————Rodrigo———————
Sterling Foden Bernie havertz
———————Aguero———————

would be a great way to line up next season

Am I missing something? Where's debruyne? Based on this season's form Bernardo isn't a nailed on starter anyway.

Martin Blackburn article in the sun
Much of that cash should be available for balancing the books and buying new players – thanks to the security provided by the deal with Silver Lake.
It's good that we'll have that cash for transfers, it means there won't be a need to borrow it in the bank, so some quid will be saved.

Still it doesn't affect our transfer budget, as the latter is tied to FFP costs restrictions, and SL cash injection doesn't count as a revenue.

Only, for new owners, I think, even then only with a plan that becomes self. Sustaining. Not investors.
It's good that we'll have that cash for transfers, it means there won't be a need to borrow it in the bank, so some quid will be saved.

Still it doesn't affect our transfer budget, as the latter is tied to FFP costs restrictions, and SL cash injection doesn't count as a revenue.
FFP is relaxed next season

How’s Joe Gomez as good as Laporte or Koulibaly? I’ll wait,
I never said he was .
I think Arnold is better than walker.
I think Van Dijk is better than Laporte
I think Allison is better than Ederson
Robertson and Alaba even enough.

There wouldn't be much between the 2 Defences.
It is that Liverpool already has theirs in place already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.