Summer Transfers

Whether we get Camavinga or not, if we are looking at a Rodri back up Zakaria is the best DM/ box to box in Germany, and at that far better than Aouar, his time at Munchies has bought him on no end he is no longer the ungainly hatchet job.

Anyone know where Saul at athletico Madrid is going ? He tweeted he will announce his new club in the coming days

I have little doubt he wants Madrid even with Zidane there, but they can not afford him, this has similarities with Sane Upamecano, and Havertz all being told that they would be better off staying where they were for now, as the big boys can not afford them this year, but most of all City`s link to these buys has been airbrushed over
I read this morning (BBC) the Rennes say he will not be going anywhere this summer....disaster as he is another Rags target of course !

I read this morning (BBC) the Rennes say he will not be going anywhere this summer....disaster as he is another Rags target of course !
You didn’t read it on the BBC, you may have seen the BBC gossip page report the Evening Standard saying it which isn’t the same and like 99 % of the gossip page rumours made up.

His statement did say New club ?
Pretty sure he wouldn’t be allowed to join a new club while they have this season to finish, and are still in the c/l . Doubt he could announce a new club until after August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.