Summer Transfers

Almada on interest from Leeds... "I would like Bielsa to coach me. My friends sent me something about Bielsa, but I am calm. Whether it happens or not, we have to see."

I could've sworn someone on here said he'd already signed his City contract?

Almada on interest from Leeds... "I would like Bielsa to coach me. My friends sent me something about Bielsa, but I am calm. Whether it happens or not, we have to see."

I could've sworn someone on here said he'd already signed his City contract?

Yeah, that Ezzy guy. Said Aouar, Almada and a couple others who've slipped my mind were done deals and about 4 other 18/19 yr olds were further targets the club were after.

Almada looks a talent but I'm very glad Torres seems to be on instead

• You can't be loaned out to another Premier League club in the same transfer window you were bought in.
  • You can't loan two players to the same Premier League club(Jack Harrison) in one season
so the choice is simple:

1) sign with newly promoted Leeds to play under Bielsa

2) Sign with Man City & have to chance to play under Bielsa in an upcoming season, either on Loan or a permanent transfer

Players like Gundogan should not be on huge wages. City's problem seems to be that we overpay our squad players.

Zinchenko and Angelino I assume will be sold.

Gundogan would be much better in Serie A.
Gundogan the German International and top class player should not be on high wages?

Why? We bought him cheaply and has despite what a lot of biased people on here say been a very good signing.

A quality player.

• You can't be loaned out to another Premier League club in the same transfer window you were bought in.
  • You can't loan two players to the same Premier League club(Jack Harrison) in one season
so the choice is simple:

1) sign with newly promoted Leeds to play under Bielsa

2) Sign with Man City & have to chance to play under Bielsa in an upcoming season, either on Loan or a permanent transfer

Wait I’m losing track, I thought the decision was made when he signed his Man City contract? Are any of the “done deals” actually going to sign?

Wait I’m losing track, I thought the decision was made when he signed his Man City contract? Are any of the “done deals” actually going to sign?
I don't know what to tell you mate. The logic sounds pretty simple to me.

Just believe what you want to believe, should be less confusing that way.

time will tell the end result.

If we are walking away from koulibaly then Diego Carlos would be my pick for our next target, the brazillian looks really good, alot of la liga fans say hes underatted and been brilliant this year for Sevilla. Watching clips he looks really fast for a CB and has a good leap on him.

Looks like a Premier League defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.