Summer Transfers

Thought i would dig this up as it was not used last season, my signings before we sell anyone are , defense Spence, defensive midfield Sanches, although i think Pogba could do a job there, attacking midfield Doku, Attack Haaland, if Jesus or Sterling go then Leao. if a center back goes then Lacroix

I reckon we should bury it again with those suggestions
Feel free to put your suggestions in, but we have just replaced Aguero for Haaland, now we need to replace Mendy though not necessary on the left , Fernandinho, and Sane as we never replaced what we needed him for. but while transfer fees are slightly troubles some, wages are the one that we will be controlling

Yes wages on new signings are spiralling upwards and could cause dissatisfaction among those players who feel they deserve more in terms of their input.

I read that City are favorites to sign Fdj....thoughts? And would you like the move if Bernie moves?

I read that City are favorites to sign Fdj....thoughts? And would you like the move if Bernie moves?

Stop listening, reading and quoting that psychopath... she’s/(probably) he’s literally a notorious liar who flames people who calls out the bs and deleted massive amounts tweets she gets wrong. You’ve been warned.

City made a big mistake last year, but it was not what we bought , it was we did not buy enough, a look at the City bench vs Madrid, Champions League semi finals away shows very few experienced players, so City`s first bit of business should be to let Carson coach and bring back Trafford, Steffan goofing up in the FA cup semis was a double edged sword, we went out and everybody failed to recognize one of the best goal keepers in the league so we keep him for another year, we have 2 other exceptional talents Van Sas who is not club trained yet and Bazunu, Bazunu is special and has already surpassed reserve standard, a lot of clubs are looking at Bazunu but his best option is to stay with City, go out on loan to a Club that will pick him as first choice, but also get peppered and so gain experience far quicker, that is what City did with him at Porstmouth. A club trained player at 3rd choice allows a more experienced player as an outfield player

Newly promoted Schalke are still swithering over whether to buy Ko Itakura (6 million Euros) from us, in spite of the fact that he has been a mainstay for them all season. The deal has to be agreed by May 31st, apparently, but they first have to sell three players to raise the money; one player they are considering selling is Robbie Matondo who they themselves have had on loan at Cercle Bruges. If Schalke do not activate the clause, then Celtic are another possible destination for Itakura.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.