Summer - what's the worst that could happen

Worst that could happen is a bunch of players move on and we get a transfer ban that being said I'm confident we can get 40 points by the end of the season
Lol, imagine if we let five or six go and then got an imminent transfer ban. That's what they're probably waiting for us to do, the ****s.

On a day when we should all be full of enjoyment looking back on the most brilliant of seasons, I can't help but think how different next year could look.

Kompany - Gone
D. Silva - can't do full season ?
Aguero - not first 11 ?
Fernandinho - can't do full season ?
Gundo - going ?
Otta - going ?
Sane - off ?

Whilst you could argue we have a first 11 that doesn't need these players (not sure if that's true in respect of Aguero), if all the above happen, this would be a big hit on squad depth & rotation.

I presume the club have replacements almost already secured that they are confident will not just replace these players but push us on to the next level.

Summer's going to be very interesting

Ole gets sacked

Kun & Merlin i believe will stay a couple of more seasons ,with both being phased out from first choice players , Otto could decide to stay now Vinnie has left the club , Gundo will depend on the summer signings , Sane will depend if Bayern are prepared to stump up £120m-150m , Mendy is still a massive injury concern, apart from these players i dont see the squad changing too much , but you can guarantee Pep will bring in a couple of top class and young signings

Maybe they'll get a summer departure each themselves - Vinny this year, Merlin next year, Sergio year after.

Definitely the place won’t be the same without Vinny might take a bit of getting used to. When we’re losing and things aren’t going well he’s the one the lads looked to not having him there for those moments will be difficult I think but we have to move on now I’m sure he’ll be back some day hopefully as boss
To be fair we did it last year without Vinny - at least on the pitch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.