Summerbee Never To Be Invited Again!

BlueAnorak said:
The only way to get through to them is to respond to sky about the decision not to invitte Mike Sumerbee on air again through there contactus page:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/contactus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/contactus/</a>

My comment was as follows:
I see that according to the Guardian, you are going to continue fawning over Manchester United in the future by not allowing any comments critical of your subserviant relationship with them.

Mike Sumerbee was spot on. Anyone tunning in after the game would have thought United had totally dominated the game. Rooney scored a great goal for sure but game domination? I really don't know what planet your on. Asside from the wonder goal, Cty had the better chances, more corners and more possession (indeed, only on Sky did United have a majority of posession and even that was corrected post match to 50/50). Not enough to deserve to win but certainly more than enough to deserve at least a point

I have to say your decision not to invite Mike Sumerbee in future proves that he is spot on. Only people who know they are in the wrong make such decisions.

COntact them, get everyone you know to contact them and be polite. That will truely piss them off.

And after they read the first line then yawn & delete it, what next?

That's nothing short of pathetic in a "dear points of view" way
"I dont like something i saw on my TV so i want a bit of a whinge"

That'll achieve fuck-all.

Do something that'll hurt them proper & CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION...
dickhead.

Vyvyan Basterd said:
BlueAnorak said:
The only way to get through to them is to respond to sky about the decision not to invitte Mike Sumerbee on air again through there contactus page:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/contactus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/contactus/</a>

COntact them, get everyone you know to contact them and be polite. That will truely piss them off.

dickhead.
You're just full of sunshine and rainbows aren't you.

I only wish that we could all be as reasoned and measured in our honest comments as Buzzer always is. He was, of course, spot on and dignified. He's an excellent man and a fantastic ambassador for the club. I'm proud to have Mike represent my opinion as a blue voice so if sky don't want to listen then f#ck 'em.
I watch most of the away games that I can't attend on my PC (no sky subscription). I had intended to subscribe to sky at some point but this whole shindig has made me think twice . . I'll stick with the PC for now . . I think a lot of footie fans will think like me. . spread the message of P2P . . and ergo; bleed away potential sky income like a million little bloody bites.

PS. I started this response with the honest intent of providing a reasoned unbiased opinion - like Buzzer would. However, thinking about the sky fiasco has me so wound up that I must wander from the path of quiet mundane reason and say . . . .

F#ck you sky, may you burn in your own vitriol - you will never earn from my pocket (though I may watch you via a dodgy card or in dixon's window if I waiting for a bus).

Sky may not want Buzzer on again but they are going to want to come to COMS again and screen matches and expect the usual warmth and hospitality they've received in the past. I think City should given them the appropriate welcome and even have Buzzer as Club Ambassador to welcome them through the door. We could always forget to deliver the refreshments to the pundits box, turn the heating on full, even question the passes of every Sky employee or pundit who tries to gain entry. Maybe I'm getting very petty but nice to throw in a few underhand tactics.

robsta said:
Sky may not want Buzzer on again but they are going to want to come to COMS again and screen matches and expect the usual warmth and hospitality they've received in the past. I think City should given them the appropriate welcome and even have Buzzer as Club Ambassador to welcome them through the door. We could always forget to deliver the refreshments to the pundits box, turn the heating OFF, even question the passes of every Sky employee or pundit who tries to gain entry. Maybe I'm getting very petty but nice to throw in a few underhand tactics.

:-))

Buzzer is a legend.
He did have words previously during the season when Blackburn were going for the league title.
We were playing at Ewood park and the other pundits were going on about Rovers title challenge and how many points clear they would be after the game.Buzzer turned round and said something very similar to the presenter."You lot think were only her to make the numbers up well lets see"
After going 1 down early on we went on to win 3-1 with Buzzer making more comments at the end.

Vyvyan Basterd said:
BlueAnorak said:

dickhead.

Think about what Blueanorak wrote. Then think about what you wrote.

Do you think what you wrote was really necessary?

What are basing your 'dickhead' judgement on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.