Sun glasses advice

I've never worn sunglasses probably because I wear glasses anyway. And there's no need for them unless you are a pilot in a fighter plane trying to wank men off in the showers.

As for the ones that go dark then light. Paedos favourite bit of kit. Easier to pick out boys in darkened huts.

Also, if you wear glasses but don't get prescription ones then you have to wear two types. And always carry them both around.

Like a nonce.

hell of a manoeuvre to try and wank someone off in the showers if you're in a fighter plane.

I absolutely detest wearing glasses so will always try to get the shades out even when its cloudy. I got quoted £400 for a pair of oakleys in the Trafford centre that I got for just over £100 on shadestation, the annoying thing is when you have to keep sending them off for a prescription upgrade you need to email them as you can just do it on the website.

I have reactalite in my prescription multi-focal and they are ace. They react to light changes very quickly even indoors if you have a sunny room in your house!! I would highly recommend them. I've had them for about 25 years (not the same pair obviously!!) and they cost a fortune back then but were very worth it. Now I go for Specsdavers 2 for 1 offer.

I really don't get shades, the reals and the fakes generally (to me) don't look much different. I've been into the shops and picked up a pair of £300 shades and they just felt like the same shit plastic they use in the fake ones. Obviously the price is also in the lenses, but the cheap ones seem to darken the light enough and who tf is trying to like directly at the sun?

I have not always bothered with getting sunglasses because I wear correction glasses all the time. But recently, I am having a real bad time driving around with sunlight directly into my eyes.
Can anyone here help me out with what kind of sunglasses I should look for? Ray-ban, Oakley, Prizm, Polaroid, etc. etc. Anyone use prescription sunglasses and are they worth it?

Thanks.
I wear Ray-Ban P and they are great for driving.

P = Polarised, the lenses stop shine off the road and intense direct shine from the Sun.

Spot on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.