Sunday Supplement 17/18

What a disgusting tramp of a man that bloke is. What level of self respect lets you turn up to a tv broadcast looking like that? As for his Maureen and rags arse licking, it's beyond a joke and the only reason the show's producers have him on can only be because they love him making a tit of himself.

While the other reporters rightly took the piss out of him, I thought it was wrong of them to say that they couldn't keep picking our players for the TOTY. If our players are the best in each position this year, then they have to be in the team of the year, don't they?

why this odious toad gets air time defeats me. and not just him. one minute pep has bought the league. the next he inherited a great side. so which fucking one is it. ollie holt obviously thinks he is a complete moron and makes no bones about it. ashton is agreeing these days. ffs. he is supposed to be a newcastle fan so why does he turn up in that shirt with a brown tongue after meeting jose before coming on tv.

It is this time of year,where I remind myself to look at the "reporters" from the sun,predictions for the season,in the little fixture book they produce pre season.

Neil Custis

Champions - Utd

FA Cup - Spurs

League Cup - Everton

Shaun Custis

Champions - Utd

FA Cup - Everton

League Cup - Spurs

The slug,may well have luckily guessed the FA Cup winners (possibly),but as for other predictions,well..........

Out of 20,including Sunday Supplements very own Mr Ashton,10 picked Utd to win the league,6 picked City

I can't believe he gets paid for his opinion

Caught up with this weeks edition this morning, he looked like he was going to cry at one point.

Fantastic TV

I know that I am going to be ridiculed here but I do not think anything Custis said in that first part is really bad. He tries steering the conversation away from comparisons to City and wants to compare the rags against the rest.
In regards to the fact we were level on points with the rags when both managers took over. That is a fact. Yet Custis is correct when he suggests City had far less work to do on their squad. Let's not forget that Pellegrini seriously under achieved with the squad he had.
From watching the first bit, it seems like Custis and Holt have picked sides for professional purposes. The only one who seems impartial and worth listening to is Kay.

I know that I am going to be ridiculed here but I do not think anything Custis said in that first part is really bad. He tries steering the conversation away from comparisons to City and wants to compare the rags against the rest.
In regards to the fact we were level on points with the rags when both managers took over. That is a fact. Yet Custis is correct when he suggests City had far less work to do on their squad. Let's not forget that Pellegrini seriously under achieved with the squad he had.
From watching the first bit, it seems like Custis and Holt have picked sides for professional purposes. The only one who seems impartial and worth listening to is Kay.

So why are there still more pre-PEG players at the swamp than there are pre-Pep players here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.