Sunday supplement 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read some very negative stuff from him the last week or so, having seemingly been very pro-City in the last year.

Same can be said for Henry Winter, they are seemingly now on the outside or have decided to pick sides.

Maybe they have realised Martin Samuel is nailed on for a future media role at City, haha!

Just need to make sure Samuel is the only one who gets and end of season/post trophy interviews or access - yep, or bring him into the club!

That would be a great match up, hahahahaha has me thinking about that not the nine o’clock news sketch with Mel smith and grif Rhys Jones as two large dart players going to the oche each time but not throwing darts instead consuming large vodkas,brandy’s and pints of beer,with the commentator saying something like “he’s going for the double again,”just needs this to win “...
Was a good sketch that one .......

I've read some very negative stuff from him the last week or so, having seemingly been very pro-City in the last year.

Same can be said for Henry Winter, they are seemingly now on the outside or have decided to pick sides.

Maybe they have realised Martin Samuel is nailed on for a future media role at City, haha!
I thought he was a liverpool fan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.