Sunday Supplement This Morning

gordondaviesmoustache said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
The boos were from the Watford fans/Man United fans!

The allergy to grass song had an airing where I was in 109.
There were several boos from where I was sat in CB1.

I was sat in CB1 and i heard some booing, in fact two City fans were in a very heated debate about it, taking there differences down to the concourse!!! Not sure if either returned!!

Dodge MCFC said:
Mario still has a lot to prove on the pitch , right here right now would be good !

Also agreed with comments that only Mario gets so much media attention , even the "little" mishaps get totally blown out of proportion.

Anyway whens that big wall or screen going up at carrington ? ;)

The year after the club moves to the campus.

Pigeonho said:
One thing I noticed about SS is that the opening credits have Vinny lifting the league, then no other direct reference to another club after that. The studio has a large picture of the Etihad too, directly behind the presenter.
Such a biased show!

I think most people's gripes with this show are the tendentious Ferguson lickspittles that masquerade as journalists, rather than the opening credits or the set design, tbh.

Shaun custis is a fucking bellend
He just kept babbling on about fucking planting trees at the training ground
Even andy dunn had had enough of him.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
One thing I noticed about SS is that the opening credits have Vinny lifting the league, then no other direct reference to another club after that. The studio has a large picture of the Etihad too, directly behind the presenter.
Such a biased show!

I think most people's gripes with this show are the tendentious Ferguson lickspittles that masquerade as journalists, rather than the opening credits or the set design, tbh.

Thet had the swamp as part of the studio settings last season plus forever and ever lording purple nose at every opportunity.

Not much has changed this season except the Etihad has replaced the swamp as the studio setting .......... rag loving media scum !

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
r.soleofsalford said:
These aren't three of the worst to be honest.

balotelli had a Mixed reception and booed him Really

Just seen the webcam and the East Stand were applauding him. I fancy the boos came from those MANUre-arselicking shites from Watford.

That's what I thought at the time. Nobody in the East Stand level 2 near me booed him. Why would any City fan boo a City player just because of something in the gutter press?? Let's face it, most of my holiday snaps could be interpreted in a malicious way if someone wanted to!! None of this was as bad as Fergie trolling the referee but hey ho

Bit of booing in 125, and a few heated conversations. I'm not ballo's biggest fan, but if they put on a city shirt, they"ll always get my support.

TGR said:
he wasn't booed by the City fans. he wasn't cheered to the rafters but he wasn't booed.
there were boo's in 130, looked like two lads argued over it and took the matter out into the concourse which actually seemed to help matters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.