Sunday Supplement

Didsbury Dave said:
Can't be right . I thought the whole show exists purely to undermine and destroy Manchester city and deify man united ? Like Mark lawrenson, Alan hansen and pretty much anyone with any real knowledge of the game?

That's what I keep reading on here anyway.
Smith's with you 100% about Mancini though Dismal

Paul Smith asserts that Mourinho is a proper manager because unlike Mancini, he only brought in 3 players before winning the title for Chelsea. It's quite amazing how history and time works to alter peoples memory. From the Summer Mourinho joined;

Aug Michael Essien Lyon £24.4m
July Shaun Wright-Phillips Manchester City £21m
July Lassana Diarra Le Havre £1m
July Scott Sinclair Bristol Rovers £160,000
June Asier Del Horno Athletic Bilbao £8m
Jan Jiri Jarosik CSKA Moscow £4.83m
July Ricardo Carvalho Porto £19.85m
July Didier Drogba Marseille £24m
July Tiago Benfica £8m
July Mateja Kezman PSV Eindhoven £5m
July Paulo Ferreira Porto £13.2m
July Arjen Robben PSV Eindhoven £12m

Nobody should take what Smith says, he turns fact to suit his agenda. Jose only signed three players to win the league - nothing about the £110+ mill already at the club. At that point you must realise it is just a Chelsea fan foaming at the mouth!!

Haha, the presenter really messed that link up going into the break. We playing Spurs today?

I have a lot of time for Paddy Barclay

He doesn't like Fergie one bit, stems from some book he did on him which Fergie took offence to

That Paul Smith is a joke, A typical London boy he hates anything from the north, and has a special hatred for us, I remember his Yaya rant last summer

And now its the Harry love in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.