Sunday Supplement

Who is this fucking **** on Sunday Supplement with the greasy wig. Whats his frigging agenda!!!??

He looks like a fucking paedophile..Is he a chelsea fan or somet..Fuck me how far up Mourinhos arse is he?!!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Who is this fucking **** on Sunday Supplement with the greasy wig. Whats his frigging agenda!!!??

He looks like a fucking paedophile..Is he a chelsea fan or somet..Fuck me how far up Mourinhos arse is he?!!!

Wait well you meet is mate beasly,these 2 together are cunts of the highest order.

Just paused it and went for a piss, but what a nob head that Paul Smith is! I love his blind ignorance to facts when it comes to venting his anger / jealous towards us. Probably his one and only fact during that rant was we've got a rich owner, so of course we're gonna go and buy the best players out there, just as chelsea did!

banbury_blue said:
I have a lot of time for Paddy Barclay

And now its the Harry love in

This^^^ Harry is getting the best out of Ade !! He has only been there 2 mins

he's a rat called smithy!obviously hates city

You might want to edit that comment mate as its a bit naughty and might get the bored in trouble.

That Paul Smith gives away his hatred and lack of objectivity when he speaks like that about us.

Makes me laugh.

I think what is troubling Slimeball is that Mancini did not follow the script by not crashing and burning last season as all the smarttarses had been predicting.
To make matters worse his powerbase at City is getting stronger. Who does this Mancini think he is? A younger, classier version of Ferguson?

Deepest Blue said:
I think what is troubling Slimeball is that Mancini did not follow the script by not crashing and burning last season as all the smarttarses had been predicting.
To make matters worse his powerbase at City is getting stronger. Who does this Mancini think he is? A younger, classier version of Ferguson?

A better prospect than Villash-Boash? Heaven forfend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.