Sunday Supplement

Is a fulham victory a "victory for football" like last season? This is a programme I haven't watched for years because people can sit there telling lies completely unchallenged. Baconface press conferences are just the same. I haven't listened to talksport for years but at least they have feedback off fans and run the risk of being shown up for stating factually incorrect comments or just complete crap.
The likes of SS and the turds on SSN are pinning everything on the derby at the swamp next month because up until then they'll keep trotting out the "they've not played anyone yet" line. As for todays game, I hope Jol is a man of his word and plays football against us because we'll murder fulham if they try to out-football the best footballing side in the country.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Is a fulham victory a "victory for football" like last season? This is a programme I haven't watched for years because people can sit there telling lies completely unchallenged. Baconface press conferences are just the same. I haven't listened to talksport for years but at least they have feedback off fans and run the risk of being shown up for stating factually incorrect comments or just complete crap.
The likes of SS and the turds on SSN are pinning everything on the derby at the swamp next month because up until then they'll keep trotting out the "they've not played anyone yet" line. As for todays game, I hope Jol is a man of his word and plays football against us because we'll murder fulham if they try to out-football the best footballing side in the country.

To be fair Patrick Barclay had a right go at baconface this morning about the De Gea comments, he said he was losing the plot,doubt Barclay will ever be invited to a rags press conference again

Paul Smith saying Mancini wasn't worth £6million and that any manager would succeed when able to buy "any player they want", was ridiculous.

Why shouldn't Mancini be paid as much as the players? In fact, £6m is half as much as the amount Yaya Toure supposedly gets(if you believe that).

And the argument about Mourinho only signing 3 players was disproved by a poster very well on page 2. Add to that, Chelsea finished 2nd the season before he arrived, and the only conclusion you can draw is that Smith is clueless.

Incidentally, Smith isn't a member of the Sports Journalists' Association because of an incident at the World Cup in South Africa where someone using his media pass obtained entry to a restricted area. A police investigation ensued.

coulsonblue said:
Paul Smith saying Mancini wasn't worth £6million and that any manager would succeed when able to buy "any player they want", was ridiculous.

Why shouldn't Mancini be paid as much as the players? In fact, £6m is half as much as the amount Yaya Toure supposedly gets(if you believe that).

And the argument about Mourinho only signing 3 players was disproved by a poster very well on page 2. Add to that, Chelsea finished 2nd the season before he arrived, and the only conclusion you can draw is that Smith is clueless.

Incidentally, Smith isn't a member of the Sports Journalists' Association because of an incident at the World Cup in South Africa where someone using his media pass obtained entry to a restricted area. A police investigation ensued.
makes me laugh how they have opinions on things they know are utter shit...as they write or know the people who write these made up stories!

Barclay and Bates were stating what a fantastic job Mancini is doing and he just went "Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on" over them until he got the camera back on him. Public enemy number 1 as far as I'm concerned, at that includes Custis.

Smith is just an ugly, gut wrenching, anti City, pedo who speaks out of his fucking backside.

Public enemy number 1?

Spot on! Fuck off Smith you greasy twat!

Project said:
Paul Smith asserts that Mourinho is a proper manager because unlike Mancini, he only brought in 3 players before winning the title for Chelsea. It's quite amazing how history and time works to alter peoples memory. The Summer Mourinho joined;

July Shaun Wright-Phillips Manchester City £21m

£140m. 11 players. 5 of which went straight into the first team.

A bargain!

-- Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:23 pm --

cummo said:
banbury_blue said:
I have a lot of time for Paddy Barclay

And now its the Harry love in

This^^^ Harry is getting the best out of Ade !! He has only been there 2 mins

Everyone gets the best out of him for a season (or a half season)

Project said:
Paul Smith asserts that Mourinho is a proper manager because unlike Mancini, he only brought in 3 players before winning the title for Chelsea. It's quite amazing how history and time works to alter peoples memory. The Summer Mourinho joined;

Aug Michael Essien Lyon £24.4m *****
July Shaun Wright-Phillips Manchester City £21m *****
July Lassana Diarra Le Havre £1m
July Scott Sinclair Bristol Rovers £160,000
June Asier Del Horno Athletic Bilbao £8m ****
Jan Jiri Jarosik CSKA Moscow £4.83m
July Ricardo Carvalho Porto £19.85m
July Didier Drogba Marseille £24m
July Tiago Benfica £8m
July Mateja Kezman PSV Eindhoven £5m
July Paulo Ferreira Porto £13.2m
July Arjen Robben PSV Eindhoven £12m

£140m. 11 players. 5 of which went straight into the first team.

all the ones i *** means they are wrong. DON'T LET FACTS GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD STORY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.