Sunday supplement

moomba said:
jimharri said:
And how about you allowing those that have an opposing view to you, and other like minded BM'ers, have their say? And before you ask; no, I won't start another thread as I don't think my train of thought demands a separate thread. And yes, I agree with you. Having a discussion board means having discussions, from both sides of the fence.

When you finally get around to expressing an opinion about what was said on the Sunday Supplement program (ie the topic of the thread), rather than what board members should be doing with their spare time I'll fully support your right to have that opinion.

I watched it , what did you particularly disagree with?

Lucky13 said:
moomba said:
jimharri said:
And how about you allowing those that have an opposing view to you, and other like minded BM'ers, have their say? And before you ask; no, I won't start another thread as I don't think my train of thought demands a separate thread. And yes, I agree with you. Having a discussion board means having discussions, from both sides of the fence.

When you finally get around to expressing an opinion about what was said on the Sunday Supplement program (ie the topic of the thread), rather than what board members should be doing with their spare time I'll fully support your right to have that opinion.

Nothing. Didn't watch it. But am interested to read what others thought of the program.

BigJoe#1 said:
squirtyflower said:
Matt Lawton "we all know City's defence has been poor this season"

and so it goes

God help them if we had a half decent defence.

BTW we have conceded 12 this season in the Prem, think it was 11 this time last season.

That is a MASSIVE downturn in performance absolutely massive - we really are in the mire.

Actually, we've only conceded 10 goals in the league and only 2 in our last 6 league games.

Our defensive record in the league over the last 88 games is better than anyone else's in the EPL.

Lucky13 said:
moomba said:
jimharri said:

The creepy looking journo (Matt Lawton I think) said we played poorly v Spurs and won.....Must have watched a different game to me.

moomba said:
jimharri said:

Not particularly worried whether you support my right to have an opinion or not, to be honest. And you seem to have missed my earlier point. You asked me what I thought of what was said on the programme. I thought I made my point clear earlier. Anyway, to repeat myself for your benefit;

jimharri said:
I don't take the slightest interest in what the media say about the club, be it good or bad. Their opinions won't change the way I feel about the club, therefore I'm not going to either wank myself stupid over a half decent article, nor go out and buy a gun and head over to the Sky Sports studio looking for heads over a shite (and probably inaccurate) article on the club. Fuck them.

Clear enough for you?

jimharri said:
Not particularly worried whether you support my right to have an opinion or not, to be honest. And you seem to have missed my earlier point. You asked me what I thought of what was said on the programme. I thought I made my point clear earlier. Anyway, to repeat myself for your benefit;

I think you might be a bit confused. I've not asked you what you thought was said on the programme as it's clear to me that you would rather just take the piss out of anyone who is interested in discussing media and Man City. I did say that I support your right to an opinion on what was discussed on this weeks show and that's certainly the case.

jimharri said:
I don't take the slightest interest in what the media say about the club, be it good or bad. Their opinions won't change the way I feel about the club, therefore I'm not going to either wank myself stupid over a half decent article, nor go out and buy a gun and head over to the Sky Sports studio looking for heads over a shite (and probably inaccurate) article on the club. Fuck them.

Clear enough for you?

It's very clear that you're not prepared to offer an opinion on what was discussed on this weeks show.

moomba said:
It's very clear that you're not prepared to offer an opinion on what was discussed on this weeks show.
Just trawled through the 6 pages of the thread, and you haven't either (you admitted a few posts earlier that you haven't even watched the program this week), and you're slagging me off for the same failing. Seriously?

jimharri said:
moomba said:
Just trawled through the 6 pages of the thread, and you haven't either (you admitted a few posts earlier that you haven't even watched the program this week), and you're slagging me off for the same failing. Seriously?

Yes, but I am interested in reading the discussion that would be taking place if it wasn't for people like you going into every thread discussing the media and taking the piss out of the participants.

You're clearly not interested in what was said on the programme (as you've admitted yourself), which makes me wonder what the fuck you're doing in the thread. Why don't you let those that want to discuss the media, discuss the media?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.