Sunday supplement

Ducado said:
I repeat

Ducado said:
Only on BM can we fall out over a what a bunch of reptiles say about us, come on folks we are back on top, and playing well lets all get on

Repeat as much as you like.

I've not fallen out with anyone, and if you think I've broken the CoC then I'm sure there is actions you can take.

Sky Blue said:
Lucky13 said:
moomba said:
When you finally get around to expressing an opinion about what was said on the Sunday Supplement program (ie the topic of the thread), rather than what board members should be doing with their spare time I'll fully support your right to have that opinion.

I watched it , what did you particularly disagree with?

The creepy looking journo (Matt Lawton I think) said we played poorly v Spurs and won.....Must have watched a different game to me.

They are rewriting history virtually every week now, to console themselves. Amazing to hear the snide little git of a presenter sitting in front of a backdrop of the Etihad (as home of the reigning English champions) and with a straight face, asking if we're the real deal. Truly embarrassing.

I watched sunday supplement this morning with a hangover from last nights celebrations of my beloved MCFC being TOP OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE once again and a piss poor Stretford losing YET AGAIN :) Basically i came to the conclusion that four slime ball knobhead journos with there own agendas and very little footballing knowledge or common sense were talking complete shite as per usual !

Henry Winter and Martin Samuels bless him are the only 2 worth listening too on the rare occasions they are actually on the show.

Ducado said:
Only on BM can we fall out over a what a bunch of reptiles say about us, come on folks we are back on top, and playing well lets all get on
I have pm'ed you re. my views on this thread. And with that, I shall withdraw from this thread before I say something that may get me in hot water.

Do any of the twats from this morning have twitter accounts?

I didn't watch it today, I rarely do. That's due to the tired, old cliches the guests on the S.S. normally trot out. I prefer to watch the ESPN press pass, where journo's like Gabrielle Marcotti at least offer a bit of insight.

I have an interest in how our club is represented in the media and as such welcome discussions like this thread. When I read some of the negative comments about us, it adds fuel to our managers assertion that he feels he is being treated disrespectfully by the media.

Well I for one wasn`t disheartened or upset at anything that was stated.Some was true,some was a difference of opinion to what some of you bleaters want to hear.
As someone else said, no need to go out and buy a shotgun.
Balls,something some of you need to grow.IMO of course. ;)

bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
Matt Lawton "we all know City's defence has been poor this season"

and so it goes

It's only been poor compared to last seasons standards

We had kept 1 clean sheet in the past 6 games and conceded 11 goals by this time last season.

Defending in the Champions League has been a lot poorer though of course.

Missed this mornings episode. But, i like watching SS. If they give credit to us, it's a bonus and when they slag us, i just laugh and can't wait for the lads to stuff their comments back down their throats.

LHarper said:
bobmcfc said:
squirtyflower said:
Matt Lawton "we all know City's defence has been poor this season"

and so it goes

It's only been poor compared to last seasons standards

We had kept 1 clean sheet in the past 6 games and conceded 11 goals by this time last season.

Defending in the Champions League has been a lot poorer though of course.

Maybe a clean sheet against Madrid on Wednesday night will shut a lot of them up ?

I doubt it very much though !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.