Sunday supplement

They should have a phone in section, it would be great, and I could also ask paddy Barclay if he still thought united would win the league at a canter as he said 2 weeks ago

Matt Dickinson was banging on about the poor way Mancini has treated Lescott recently.
He does know he's been injured doesn't he?

Typical editing of the facts to create a "story". Hate the lot of them.

jimharri said:
I don't take the slightest interest in what the media say about the club, be it good or bad. Their opinions won't change the way I feel about the club, therefore I'm not going to either wank myself stupid over a half decent article, nor go out and buy a gun and head over to the Sky Sports studio looking for heads over a shite (and probably inaccurate) article on the club. Fuck them.

That nice for you. How about you let those that do have an interest (having an interest does not mean you can only wank yourself stupid or shoot yourself by the way) discuss the issue without the "why read it" comments that accompany any thread remotely connected with the press.

Not much point having a discussion board devoted to discussion on City if people are going to take the piss out of people that want to discuss all aspects relevant to City, including the press.

moomba said:
jimharri said:
I don't take the slightest interest in what the media say about the club, be it good or bad. Their opinions won't change the way I feel about the club, therefore I'm not going to either wank myself stupid over a half decent article, nor go out and buy a gun and head over to the Sky Sports studio looking for heads over a shite (and probably inaccurate) article on the club. Fuck them.

That nice for you. How about you let those that do have an interest (having an interest does not mean you can only wank yourself stupid or shoot yourself by the way) discuss the issue without the "why read it" comments that accompany any thread remotely connected with the press.

Not much point having a discussion board devoted to discussion on City if people are going to take the piss out of people that want to discuss all aspects relevant to City, including the press.
And how about you allowing those that have an opposing view to you, and other like minded BM'ers, have their say? And before you ask; no, I won't start another thread as I don't think my train of thought demands a separate thread. And yes, I agree with you. Having a discussion board means having discussions, from both sides of the fence.

We have conceded 10 goals in the Prem .

We are the very best GD in the prem , yes "good idea" get rid of the manager and his staff !!

We are top "and playing like rubbish " NOT !!!!

jimharri said:
And how about you allowing those that have an opposing view to you, and other like minded BM'ers, have their say? And before you ask; no, I won't start another thread as I don't think my train of thought demands a separate thread. And yes, I agree with you. Having a discussion board means having discussions, from both sides of the fence.

When you finally get around to expressing an opinion about what was said on the Sunday Supplement program (ie the topic of the thread), rather than what board members should be doing with their spare time I'll fully support your right to have that opinion.

Lucky13 said:
waspish said:
Well they have already decided even if we win the league by 10 points they are still going to right bullshit about Mancini's future quite unbelievable really...

They said because of the ex Barcelona employees we now employ and Pep being out of work it will be discussed , there's a thread on it on this forum, do you think it should be pulled?
Yes any thread that is absurd and brings negative attention should be pulled. I think the mods have a kind of responsibility to the club even though one could say its just freedom of speech.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.