Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

de niro said:
bondsman said:
Do real fans ever say they don't care about derbys? Are you not feeling well?

ok try this.

if we had drawn villa would you care if we lost but went on to win the title?

its only another team on sunday.
lets win the league.

Now I know you're on a wind-up!

Winning is a habit. I want us to win every game we play not pick and choose. Great teams always play to win. Anything else is unprofessional and flies in the face of the game itself. You play to win at any level. It is currently our trophy and we should want to defend it.

bondsman said:
Winning is a habit. I want us to win every game we play not pick and choose. Great teams always play to win. Anything else is unprofessional and flies in the face of the game itself. You play to win at any level. It is currently our trophy and we should want to defend it.

we'd love to defend it and retain it, just not at the cost of the title.
utd will be the same. they want the title more than anything else.

de niro said:
crazy why? if he was serious about the CL why did he play a weakened team away TWICE?
Rotation.

If you play your 1st 11 in every game then you'll win nothing by May.

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
crazy why? if he was serious about the CL why did he play a weakened team away TWICE?
Rotation.

If you play your 1st 11 in every game then you'll win nothing by May.

pmsl.

it did'nt work in munich so he did it again in naples, in a must win?

he wanted out, clear as day.

I don't give a tinkers if we're playing Oxford Utd or them i want us to win.

We are not yet in a position to pick and choose and to be honest you never know when the next great day is going to come along.

We have to finish the bastards off and Sunday presents yet another opportunity to bang a nail in.

We are unbeaten at home and i just can't see anything but another win, they had a decent side tonight and got took apart. We have an extra days rest on them with another home game coming up in midweek.

No reason why we can't play a strong side and put them out their misery, by strong i mean any team with Yaya and Silva.

barney10 said:
I don't give a tinkers if we're playing Oxford Utd or them i want us to win.

We are not yet in a position to pick and choose and to be honest you never know when the next great day is going to come along.

We have to finish the bastards off and Sunday presents yet another opportunity to bang a nail in.

Totally agree with this....

totallywired said:
de niro said:
bondsman said:
Do real fans ever say they don't care about derbys? Are you not feeling well?

ok try this.

if we had drawn villa would you care if we lost but went on to win the title?

its only another team on sunday.

lets win the league.
Give up before youi make a bigger fool of yourself.

you obviously dont understand, keep tuning in though, you may learn something.

now after tonights result we will be even less interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.