Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

masterwig said:
I want to smash them again. Show no mercy.

If they have a player down injured, bollocks to putting the ball out, play on and try and score. Get in their faces from the first whistle to the last. Rough them up a bit. Time to show that we aren't afraid any more.
THIS ^^^
Noisy neighbours ?????
We'll be getting an ASBO on sunday night.

The FA cup is ours for the time being and I find it beyond belief that any blue would be happy to surrender it - especially to them !

masterwig said:
I want to smash them again. Show no mercy.

If they have a player down injured, bollocks to putting the ball out, play on and try and score. Get in their faces from the first whistle to the last. Rough them up a bit. Time to show that we aren't afraid any more.

Love this.

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
de niro said:
crazy why? if he was serious about the CL why did he play a weakened team away TWICE?
Rotation.

If you play your 1st 11 in every game then you'll win nothing by May.

pmsl.

it did'nt work in munich so he did it again in naples, in a must win?

he wanted out, clear as day.

This video suggests otherwise.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnMV8Zgj0js&feature=related[/youtube]

Can't agree with you on this one, DN. I'm sure as Fergie was chasing doubles, (cups, not whisky's), in the past he wanted to win every match possible. I want us to do the same. Beating them puts another nail in their coffin, puts us a step to retaining our cup and another step to the double. The squad we have has been bought and assembled to compete in multiple competitions, and there's no excuses if it can't. Infact what am I on about, its the treble we are on for! Even more reason then. I know what you're saying about league priority but this squad is better than aiming for just one trophy. I can't wait for Sunday.

TheMightyQuinn said:
de niro said:
SWP's back said:
Rotation.

If you play your 1st 11 in every game then you'll win nothing by May.

pmsl.

it did'nt work in munich so he did it again in naples, in a must win?

he wanted out, clear as day.

I think he wanted to win, but not at the risk of the Premier league title. He thought that weaken team would scrap a draw but I think he underestimated Napoli if anything.

Their confidence will be at an all time low so we should go at them all guns blazing,beating them on sunday will crush them and give other teams hope that they are in fact beatable which could play into our hands re the title challenge.

Mrs Merton said:
The FA cup is ours for the time being and I find it beyond belief that any blue would be happy to surrender it - especially to them !

Don't want to surrender it mate just it's not like a normal derby which usually to me is the be all and end all.

de niro said:
Mrs Merton said:

Don't want to surrender it mate just it's not like a normal derby which usually to me is the be all and end all.

What is a 'normal' derby?

The usual 'normal' derby for me was watching my team play them cnuts knowing they had the better team and would more than likely beat us. And now everytime we lock horns it gives us another chance to show who is boss these days.

This is one BIG derby - make no bones about that. Losing is not an option.

Win the League...
Win the FA Cup...
Win the Carling Cup...
WIn the Europa League...

In that order...

Full strength team on Sunday... Hart, Richards, Kompany, Toure, Clichy, De Jong, Milner, YaYa, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

Then against Liverpool.... Hart, Zab, Kompany, Lescott, Kolorov, Milner, De Jong, Barry, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.