Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

Can't believe the OP has even started this!

If We win on Sunday it will be a massive blow to the rags!

not sure how mancini will read the game but tonight has convinced me fergie will rest players - they are shellshocked and may not recover from us knocking out their first xi - which we will be favourites to do

i think he will protect them, leave a couple out/on the bench so he can always say it wasn't their best team and has no bearing on the title

We have a genuine chance for a TREBLE (not including the Europa), so Sunday is 100% VITAL for our progression - irrespective of whether we are playing the rags or not.

I have been saying that for me, progress this season would be 1st or 2nd in Premiership & another Cup of some kind. Just because we are in the semi-final of the League cup, does not lessen the importance of the FA Cup. There is no way that Fergie will put out a crap team for Sunday (when we met the rags in the semi of the league cup last time, he finally took it seriously) and we have a strong enough squad to put out a serious team against them.

Mancini will also want to win on Sunday - without doubt. He will want all options open going into February and by then, we will know if we are in the final of the League Cup and then, if he is going to take anything less seriously, it will be the Europa.

I am perhaps slightly biased coz I have a couple of riding bets on getting a treble this season at around 80/1 each

Sky Blue said:
Fuck that...I feel ill when they get in our half!

Just hope Mario is back.
Me too.
In fact I feel ill when they even step on our turf, and I'm not kidding either.
I hope we batter the bastards.

We should all want to beat them at all costs.
We should be seen to be defending our first trophy for 35 years.
We should want to see rags season over in mid january.

Someone go and order 5 tickets so the flapping about a sell out ends. Because 5 tickets are all that's left on the online planner.

I want to smash them again. Show no mercy.

If they have a player down injured, bollocks to putting the ball out, play on and try and score. Get in their faces from the first whistle to the last. Rough them up a bit. Time to show that we aren't afraid any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.