Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
de niro said:
crazy why? if he was serious about the CL why did he play a weakened team away TWICE?
Rotation.

If you play your 1st 11 in every game then you'll win nothing by May.

pmsl.

it did'nt work in munich so he did it again in naples, in a must win?

he wanted out, clear as day.
I'm bored of your fishing trip so I'm out.

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
de niro said:
crazy why? if he was serious about the CL why did he play a weakened team away TWICE?
Rotation.

pmsl.

De Niro - just for one second consider something...

Open your mind to the fact that Bobby DIDN'T see them as weakened teams. Imagine for one second that he saw the team as a group selected from the quality squad at his disposal. What may be weak in your eyes may not be in Bobby's. Just consider that.

Mrs Merton said:
The FA cup is ours for the time being and I find it beyond belief that any blue would be happy to surrender it - especially to them !

Yep. It's our trophy and who in their right mind would want to hand the rags bragging rights by them eliminating us in the 3rd round? Stuff them again and we can go on and retain it.

SharstonBlue said:
Win the League...
Win the FA Cup...
Win the Carling Cup...
WIn the Europa League...

In that order...

Full strength team on Sunday... Hart, Richards, Kompany, Toure, Clichy, De Jong, Milner, YaYa, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

Then against Liverpool.... Hart, Zab, Kompany, Lescott, Kolorov, Milner, De Jong, Barry, Silva, Aguero, Balotelli

would love that line up but i just dont think he will and for once i dont blame him.

Couldn’t see it posted elsewhere and can’t be bothered trawling through numerous pages, so here goes:

Officials for Sunday:

Referee Christopher Foy
Assistant Referees Simon Beck & Steve Child
Fourth Official Michael Jones

A quick return for Mr. Jones.

Impeccable said:
de niro said:
SWP's back said:
Rotation.

pmsl.

Open your mind to the fact that Bobby DIDN'T see them as weakened teams. Imagine for one second that he saw the team as a group selected from the quality squad at his disposal. What may be weak in your eyes may not be in Bobby's. Just consider that.

i had'nt done but i have now.

i still maintain it was a weaker team he put out in those games. that said i'd love to know what other city fans think, i say once kolorov, zab and dzeko are chosen ahead of clichy, micah and balo we are weaker.

Go for the FA Cup game, and play a weakened team against Liverpool

We need to be lucky and steer clear of injuries. Cup Derby and semis are the kind of games you pick up injuries and suspensions, and our squad is too small to cope.

We have 2 players per position, but not much experience beyond that.

Time for players like Suarez to play. Rather that than burn players out

de niro said:
Impeccable said:
de niro said:
pmsl.

i still maintain it was a weaker team he put out in those games. that said i'd love to know what other city fans think, i say once kolorov, zab and dzeko are chosen ahead of clichy, micah and balo we are weaker.

An indisputable fact IMO. I rate all 6 but I'd be surprised if many on here think that the first three are stronger/ better than the second three.

Davs 19 said:
de niro said:
Impeccable said:

An indisputable fact IMO. I rate all 6 but I'd be surprised if many on here think that the first three are stronger/ better than the second three.

exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.