Sunday, the derby nobody wants to win?

I want to win.

I want to crush the rag fucks.

I want them to get humiliated from start to finish.

I want the fuckers to rue the day.

I can't see why any other City fan would feel any differently.

If we're going to go out of a cup to save fixture congestion then surely it has to be the UEFA?

TheMightyQuinn said:
I want to win.

If we're going to go out of a cup to save fixture congestion then surely it has to be the UEFA?

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that

Only commenting that there are higher priorities (or one at least)

The days where a derby win defines our season are gone

But of course we still want to beat the horrible rag twats always

Despise all things rag..but watching keane smash haalands leg with purposeful intent still makes my blood boil ....What a coward..But seeing ferdinands gums flapping like a distresed camel when silva turns him inside out is pure gold.

Balti said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I want to win.

I can see where you're coming from but we're more than capable of progressing beyond the 1st (3rd) round of the cup and still winning the league.

If we knock them out, they'll be forced to really go for the Uefa so both of us will experience some degree of fixture congestion. Also most years, the champions also do well in 1 or 2 other competitions.

I very much want us to win. In terms of confidence and kicking them while they are down it could be huge.

We gotta win this one just because it's against the rags ! ... play the 2nd string in Europa Lge but for me the priority No1 - Prem; No2-Carling; No3 FAC; No4 Europa ... based on fixture congestion & reality of games-final ratio !

Balti said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I want to win.

correct, bob will see it this way too. or will privately.

the fans will always want to beat the rags, just not if it costs us at the end.

I'm desperate for us to win ! Apart from beating the rags AGAIN this is currently our trophy!!! We are the holders do lets try our utmost to defend it ! It's still the fa cup so we can do a little rotation in areas but the players are well paid and I don't want us throwing ANY games or competition!! Win the fucking lot!!

richards30 said:
I'm desperate for us to win ! Apart from beating the rags AGAIN this is currently our trophy!!! We are the holders do lets try our utmost to defend it ! It's still the fa cup so we can do a little rotation in areas but the players are well paid and I don't want us throwing ANY games or competition!! Win the fucking lot!!

dont think he'll "throw the game" although he did v bayern and napoli so you never know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.